Hey

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

holyhellholly

Hey

Postby holyhellholly » Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:44 am

Hi I'm Holly and I hate myself.
:D
Anyone wanna talk? I've suffered from severe depression and bipolarity since I was very,very young. I was hoping maybe someone could relate, or just want to talk?

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:13 am

Hi Holly!
This is 4EverMe. I'd like to talk if you're still around. I know what you're going through but I don't want you hating yourself. You are worth more than you realize! I'm sorry you're feeling this way...Are you still around?

holyhellholly

Postby holyhellholly » Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:05 pm

I'm not sure I agree lol.

I'd be overjoyed to talk to someone :0)

hollyann

Postby hollyann » Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:55 pm

Hi Holly. Welcome to the forum. I also have bipolar so know how difficult it can be to deal with sometimes. Are you on medication?

hollyann

holyhellholly

Postby holyhellholly » Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:05 pm

I am, I'm currently on lexapro and lumictil. I stopped taking them awhile ago, because I tried killing myself wile only on lexapro, and got asked if I was high while taking both.

True story -_-

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:10 am

Hey Holly,
I've been on Lexapro before and it seemed to help. Maybe I should still be on it! It never gave me any side effects though. The only problem was vertigo when I had to come off of it. (due to lack of insurance) It was bearable though and only lasted a few days. The other one you mentioned, I've never tried. Is it fairly new?
By the way, I left you a post or more. Hope you got em! It/they were under a different title, so check it out when you can, if interested. Talk to you later. :)

Return to “New Member Introductions”