Hi

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

laneebm

Hi

Postby laneebm » Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:14 am

Hi, I am new to this message board for depression.. I have had depression for most of my adult life.. At least 15 yrs. of it.. I am 45 now..
I take several different meds. for major depression and anxiety.. It helps wonders.. Thanks to alot of trial and error.. I am finally on a good combination.. I have recurrent major depression.. But I am feeling fine for a while now..
I have 1 daughter,20 yrs. old.. And a husband 52.. And my cat, Kitty..
Thanks for having me on the forums... Oh, and I work full time as a cashier.. Thanks again, Lanee.. :)

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:32 am

Hello laneebm,

So glad you found our site. Honestly it is the best supportive site you could ask for. Caring and understanding members that go through so much themselves. Great peer support given.

To let you know, we also have a chat room connected with the site. Again, wonderful members there as well. I hope you decide to give it a try, if you wish.

Plenty to read here, lots of good information to be found.

Welcome to our home, now yours.

Warmsoul

Monty

Postby Monty » Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:01 pm

Hi laneebum,

Want to add my welcome, as well.

I found this site by googling depression, a few years ago.

I can truly say that this is a safe, caring place where you can share your feelings.

I had a really tough time sharing but being able to visit this site has helped me a lot. Both with sharing on-line and doing it in my outside life.

Return to “New Member Introductions”