An Everyday Battle

Introductions and welcomes.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid, Sunlily92

theredhead

An Everyday Battle

Postby theredhead » Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:50 pm

Hello...like everyone else, I am looking to connect with those who are suffering from depression. I have suffered with this my whole life and tried many medications and sessions to work through it; however it manifests itself at the most inopportune time. It has now caused me to withdraw from others, excluding my family because you just have to fake it with them, and is keeping me from obtaining employment. I consider myself very educated but depression doesn't care, people tell me I am talented, but it doesn't matter, I have a wonderful husband and children, but it is not enough....sound familiar??? I even was working on my Master's degree in Psychology so I could gain more understanding, but that doesn't really mean anything and is also why I don't want to pay someone to listen to my problems. So I am looking for someone or more to begin this journey to what we consider "normal". I don't think it is something that will ever go away but helping and listening to one another here will be a great start.

I look forward to your response.

Rainy-Day-Dream

Postby Rainy-Day-Dream » Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:18 pm

hello, it's nice to meet you, my name is charles. I'm not really the best at talking to people and things but I'm also here looking for friends and people to talk to who have the same or similar issues as me so I'm here if you want to talk

Return to “New Member Introductions”