Agoraphobia just appeared??

For example: agoraphobia, claustrophobia, social phobia.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

MyOwnIsland

Agoraphobia just appeared??

Postby MyOwnIsland » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:50 am

It started with a fear of seeing vomit. I didn't want to travel on planes and tried not to leave because of my public panic attacks. Panic attacks can range from nonstop crying to not breathing properly for me. Now only for the past couple days it got really bad. I saw vomit and now my phobia is agoraphobia. It's the holidays and I don't want to hear anything or leave. What's really worrying is I've got school coming up which will make this so difficult and I don't want to go but I need too. I have a plane journey booked but now I don't want to go. Please help! This has ruined my life!

Prycejosh1987

Re: Agoraphobia just appeared??

Postby Prycejosh1987 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:36 am

MyOwnIsland wrote:It started with a fear of seeing vomit. I didn't want to travel on planes and tried not to leave because of my public panic attacks. Panic attacks can range from nonstop crying to not breathing properly for me. Now only for the past couple days it got really bad. I saw vomit and now my phobia is agoraphobia. It's the holidays and I don't want to hear anything or leave. What's really worrying is I've got school coming up which will make this so difficult and I don't want to go but I need too. I have a plane journey booked but now I don't want to go. Please help! This has ruined my life!

Even i hate looking at vomit myself. The feeling will pass if you allow it to be temporary as it would be naturally. You wont see vomit much in your life unless you go to a nightclub very often. Vomit can be anywhere in a restaurant even in a theme park. Just walk past it and try not to be fixed on it.

Return to “Phobias”