phobia of dying suddenly

For example: agoraphobia, claustrophobia, social phobia.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

emily67

phobia of dying suddenly

Postby emily67 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:13 am

is their anyone here who has this.

not a general phobia of death. (i'm actually not scared of death at all)

but..

someone once told me to live every day like it's your last, because you never know when your time's up

and since then i've constantly been afraid of dying at anytime. i'll lean over the desk to get something- drop down dead. i'll go get a drink, drop down dead, hel even drop down dead after posting this message- who really knows at all

anyone else

Prycejosh1987

Re: phobia of dying suddenly

Postby Prycejosh1987 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:55 am

emily67 wrote:is their anyone here who has this.

not a general phobia of death. (i'm actually not scared of death at all)

but..

someone once told me to live every day like it's your last, because you never know when your time's up

and since then i've constantly been afraid of dying at anytime. i'll lean over the desk to get something- drop down dead. i'll go get a drink, drop down dead, hel even drop down dead after posting this message- who really knows at all

anyone else

Dying suddenly is extremely rare. I only heard 4 stories of it happening in my lifetime. (ive been around alot and spoken to alot of people) Usually its because the persons heart just stopped. Keep your heart in check and live a healthy lifestyle. It will not happen to you. Exercise is really good for the heart. Even if you didnt exercise it would still be extremely rare.

Return to “Phobias”