A bit of support

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

xn728

A bit of support

Postby xn728 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:12 pm

Hey my dear freinds ,,with Fran being poorly i forgot to tell you ,i had my phychartrist appmnt tuesday just gone ,,i went in there expecting the same old stuff ,,you know how it goes ,,mr ken do you think of killing yourself ,,oh yeah everyday ,,blah blah blah ,,today ,,hello Mr ken were going to allocate you a clinical phychologist ,,,,and arrange a support worker for you !!!!!! Gob Smacked i was , nearly fell off the chair ,the Visitor jumped through the window and ran off into the distance LOL,,, ,,so here i will keep you all updated as to when it starts ,,hope you guys are ok keep in touch ,,hugs (((((everyone))))),,,
love to you all ken xxxxx Oh here and there in my posts about fran ,,you may see the name ,,BOO,,this is frans nick for me ,,,not telling you hers though ,,,xx she,d give me a good hiding ,,LOL

lisalou

Postby lisalou » Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:27 pm

so glad that you are getting the support you deserve

p.s mark calls me Boo too! He is Big Boo and I am Little Boo!

xn728

hheeyyyy lisa xxx

Postby xn728 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:51 pm

hhheeeeyyyyy(((((lisa AKA little Boo ))))) nice to hear from you and thankyou so much for your kind words ,,nice to know we all share the same nick ,,funny hey what a coincidence ,,,good to hear your ok and mark is well i hope ,,did you have a good day with the (drut),in pottery today LOL,,,stay safe lisa i,ll see you soon hugs (((((lisa))))),,,love ken
xxxx

crybaby1086

Postby crybaby1086 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:49 pm

((((Ken)))) I'm sooo happy to hear things are brightening up for you. I'm sure its not going to be easy, but I'm glad you are getting some extra suport.

pssss.....I have a cat named Boo! lol lol.... :) He has one Blue and and one Green :)

xn728

THANKS ROBYN

Postby xn728 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:25 am

OOHHH WOW robyn i have 2 differant coulored eyes !!!!!no no no,no,,,
just joking ,,thanks for the good wishes ,,it will be a few weeks before i get someone allocated ,,but ill do my best to get along with it ,,i told them i would need someone down to earth ,,and who would put up with my yorkshire ,,grittyness ,,LOL,,,you take care and im sure we,ll talk soon
you know were to find me ,,hugs (((((robyn))))),,lots of love ken xxxx

Mich

Postby Mich » Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:30 pm

That is great news about the psychologist and the support worker. I think they can really help you. You are coping with so much right now.
ps - I love the name Boo....I have always called my daughter "little boo".

xn728

HHHEEYYYYY MICH XXX

Postby xn728 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:07 pm

hyup mich thanks so much ,,im looking forward to the support worker ,,it will be something new ,and ill do my best to make it work ,,i hope your ok i know you have troubles just now ,but please take care ,,its good to know your here and safe ,,i think of all of you in your suffering to ,,just because im under a lot of strain just now doesnt make me forget you all ,,i say a prayer every night when fran is settled and the house is quiet ,and that candle burns right now ,,,ohhh LOL,,,yes fran has always called me Boo ,,or Boo Boo,,,,,,it cute isnt it ,,ok mich have to go now ,,
Ill talk again soon hugs (((((mich))))),,,hugs (((((everyone )))))),,lots of love ken and fran xxxx

Return to “Your Story”