confirmation

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

xn728

confirmation

Postby xn728 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:52 pm

the post my about depression and my life now locked,and deleted,
it confirms it was my fault im finished now .why should i pay for others
i feel dreadful

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:04 pm

Ken,

The discussion was getting heated among some, so to stop this disruption it was locked. Somethings were deleted. I have deleted before and you are aware of that. As others are.

The forums is for support, respect for each other is number one.

As in life, we don't always agree with others, but there is no need of the name calling and hurt that I saw.

Hopefully you will understand the reasons.

Warmsoul/Moderator

xn728

its ok girl

Postby xn728 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:25 am

you were doing what you must warmie i understand ,but i didnt start that
confrontation ,please at least see that ,irellavent now ,no ,one will touch me with a barge pole now ,maybe thats a good thing ,there wont be anymore trouble ,i dont know who ken is anymore ,,you always been more than kind ,as have many others,and your dear freindships will always be with me werever i may travel let me be now, bye girl ,,,,xn728

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:38 am

Ken,

Yes, I was/am doing what I must. Never pointed the finger of accusation at anyone, and, there were things deleted from several chatters.

The goal is support and respect, from everyone. Think that has been made clear. That is the bottom line.

On a personal note, I am a chatter here and in the chat room. I do have feelings, deal with emotions and have the need for support myself. Your comment to me:

let me be now, bye girl

I will take that to heart. Will continue my belief in the forums and the chat room, but will remember at the same time I am a Moderator. With this I will put being a Moderator before any or all personal needs.

Warmsoul/Moderator
Last edited by Warmsoul/Jeanie13 on Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xn728

not intended

Postby xn728 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:44 pm

warmie ok ,im sorry it was not intended as a personal attack ,listen to me
i feel ashamed ,and would if i could take myself away ,but this is a wonderful place ,and i have nowere ,that i would rather go ,it frightens me to post to others now , oh god ,what im trying to say is if i just come here to record how i feel ,then surely i can cause no harm ,i dont know what happening ,all my life i have fought to have things only to have them taken away or push them away myself ,but i need to be here even if i talk to myself ,also i have thought about what i said to dandelion about me being ,,well you know,i will apologise ,it was an unforgivable thing to say and the fact i did that just worrys me so much ,and to you girl ,im truly sorry and i did not mean it to touch you in that way all you have shown me is kindness i would never mean to turn my back towards you
or anyone ,,,,,,,,,,,,,ken xn728

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:55 pm

Ken,

I understand that you are just trying to type your feelings.

what im trying to say is if i just come here to record how i feel

A suggestion might be to go to the "Blog' section, request a blog, wait until it is set up and approved. In this manner you can record you daily feelings, happenings, things you might want to go back and read. Keeping in mind that 'respect' is also important in that area as well.

I am not saying you can not type here in the forums, would never do that. Yet the blogs are like a personal diary that you can write in as much as you wish. You can have it opened for others to read if that is what you would want.

As said it is just a suggestion. This site offers so much to everyone. At the top of this page you will see, "Home, Information Centre, Community, Depression Chat Rooms, Gallery, "Blogs". That should get you going, if in fact this is something that might interest you.

Warmsoul/Moderator

xn728

Postby xn728 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:09 pm

ive apologised to you girl ,and to dandelion ,dont send me to the corner
im sorry,i will show respect , ken ,,,,xn728

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:39 pm

Ken,

At no time did I send anyone to the 'corner'. All I was doing was suggesting you try the blogs.

Thank you for your apologies, we all have our moments.

Warmsoul/Moderator

xn728

sorry

Postby xn728 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:06 am

warmie sorry ,about the corner just an english expression ,no harm meant ,
yes we all have our moments ,all the time for me it seems ,and the comment you took to heart ,im sorry and the fact that i have harmed a freind and a goodfreind ship .i will greive forever ,i will post from this day
with thoughtfullness and respect for everyone ,,
all i can offer you ,for my stupid mpouth ((((((sorry warmsoul ))))))))
lets end this episode here im sorry everyone i feel ashamed at my silly
childish behaviour,,,ken ,,,,xn728

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:00 am

Ken,

Thank you. And yes, this ends now.

No need for further discussion.

Warmsoul/Moderator

Return to “Your Story”