kind hand touches you

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

xn728

kind hand touches you

Postby xn728 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:29 pm

aim ,a5,lisa,mich,shatteredhopes,hanging on,monty,blueisgreen,crystalgaze,crybaby,warmie girl.
all my dear freinds,,,,,i hope a kind hand touches you tommorrow ,,,,goodnight ,,,,,,,,ken xn728,,,,,,at peace with my enemy

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:35 pm

(((((((((((((((( Ken )))))))))))))))

May tenderness be within your reach, and peace within your heart.

Warmie

Hanging On

Postby Hanging On » Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:25 am

Ken I can always count on a kind word from you. That I guess is part of your signature on this forum. A welcome site for me to see a post from you and to be able to connect with you if only from cyberspace for a fleeting moment.

I certainly wish you the best of days to come. Keep away the demons for they will be around each corner and in every shadow. Stay safe and free form the disabling emotions that would drain you of your hold on the reality that you know to be true and comforting.

Be strong in knowing that you have a endless supply of strength and hope through your many friends here and that we are only at a whisper away. Your strength gives me strength and my strength gives another strength. You are the main link in a chain that binds us together and to a place of peace and comfort.

Sleep well, sleep peacefully, sleep without fretful dreams but most of all when you close your eyes to sleep know that you have an extra arsenal in your supply for which to battle the enemy that we must all defeat.

I find it a grand honor to be able to call you my friend. Be at peace Ken and thank you for all your words of hope that have filled my empty nights with a strength that I have not had in a very long time.

Mich

Postby Mich » Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:49 am

Thank you Ken. Please know that I wish the same for you.

TackingIntoTheWind

Postby TackingIntoTheWind » Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:50 am

I can't remember who it is, but somebody on this site has a signature that says something like, " We'll be okay if we can convince ourselves that we're worth it. We can't afford to lose anyone. " It's one of the many thoughts that have helped me. And, it's true, take care of yourself!

xn728

thankyou all

Postby xn728 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:21 pm

i try to leave ,something like this nightly ,it gives me comfort ,im gald you all find it comforting to ,it seems my hand is becoming a little unsteady
of late ,im losing the wanting to post anymore ,what ever i write seems to be wrong ,im glad you enjoyed them ,,,,,,,,ken

crybaby1086

Postby crybaby1086 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:35 pm

((((Ken)))) I get tired too and don't want to post sometimes too. But that dosen't mean I'm not here reading the posts and thinking about everyone. I think about everyone all the time. And how I wish we all lived closer so we could all meet. But such is life and I feel like I know you all anyway.
And like my new tat say "Trust Me" Something better is just around the corner :)

xn728

Postby xn728 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:30 am

i hope you like your new tat ,i have to large ones on each forearm .one says the damned ,and the other the clash ,both punk bands from the seventies ,look after yourself ,crybaby ,,,,,,,,xn728

Return to “Your Story”