the sad confused old man

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

xn728

the sad confused old man

Postby xn728 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:56 am

the old man has become confused ,the doctor offered him hope and smiling he rush home ,and took the shiny little rays of hope .his sadness is overwhelming ,and his mind hurts ,he is angry and confused ,words for his dear freinds he can find no longer ,frightened he may lose his grip ,he writes a message on the wall ,so his freinds will always be able to see it
,,,,,,,be strong my dear freinds ,your pain will be great ,but the words
,,,,,,,your freinds write will carry you ,stand up and walk on , i hope i can
,,,,,,find my words ,i cant carry on without them . my family ken
,,,,,,hey warmie girl hope you dont mind this here ,hope your well hows the shoulder ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,later girl

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:55 pm

(((((((((((((((((((( Ken )))))))))))))))))

It's all right, thanks for posting. Still holding you in my thoughts.

Shoulder, ugh, MRI's and possible more surgeries. Can't pull myself to think about 2 more 'maybe' surgeries. 4 within one year is enough, you would think.

Will know next week.

Sending prayers and love your way...

Warmie 8)

xn728

im so sorry

Postby xn728 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:50 pm

hey girl ,boy i did not know the sholder was that serious ,i hope they can fix it ,or at least make it more comfortable ,i always enjoy your ,kind replys ,like opening a little present ,always something good inside ,
i feel better today ,doing a lot of thinking and try to make things better for myself ,only i can help myself now ,dont know how yet ,but lets face it ive got lots of time ,your user name says it all ,you are such a warmsoul
smile away girl ((((((((((ken )))))))))))

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:37 pm

(((((((((((((( Ken ))))))))))))))))))

LOL neither did I, will know for sure on things next Friday. Fingers crossed.

So glad you are feeling better today. You are right, you are the one to help yourself, by seeking help from the proper people, meds and thoughts.

Remember, success is only a dream that you refused to let go and it becomes a reality. Good for you for never giving up!!!

(((((((((( Ken )))))))))))))) don't know that I am my nick, see too many others that fit that name, you for one.

Please take care....

Warmie

:wink:

xn728

yeahhhhhh

Postby xn728 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:01 pm

hope the shoulder gets sorted ok for you ,i get a lot of arthritic pain ,in the neck and arms ,comes from repairing bulldozers in the rain. I think its time i did some things for me i want to do something with my days instead of wasting them ,my dept is paid i think girl . ,the nicks yours
ive pinned that badge on you ,wear it with pride girl you deserve it ,,,,,,,thanks ,,,,,
,,((((((((ken )))))))))

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:54 pm

(((((((((((((((( Ken )))))))))))))))))

With a smile and tears, I thank you!

Warmie

xn728

so nice

Postby xn728 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:26 am

hey girl its a pleasure ,if it made you smile ,then my words still working ,if it made you weep ,then you know how sincere i am ,,,,,(((((((ken))))))))
hope the pains not so bad today ,and yes im walking tall again today

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:10 am

(((((((((((((((((( Ken )))))))))))))))))))))))))

xn728

i have a question

Postby xn728 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:46 am

warmie girl ,ive look at a lot of pages today ,but even though my eyes are open ,i see nothing of what i expected to see ,im suprised but at the same time ,understand why i see nothing ,unless of course ive missed something ,i would not ask it openly anyway ,if somethings not open to display ,there a good reason why ,your a dear and trusted freind ,and ive never heard you call out ,just remember girl ,that you to must never feel alone and we are here for you also ,youve touched me so many times with your kind words ,and if you ever stumble reach out ,my mind is weak but my grip is strong and i will steady you ,im sure i speak for everyone here ,the forum is full of your charm and wit ,and your warmth
is ever present,,,,,,,reach out girl ,,,,,,,,,,,((((((ken ))))))

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:12 pm

(((((((((((((( Ken )))))))))))))))))

Thank you for caring. Get myself into situations, learning to make decisions differently. Someday perhaps things will be changes for me. Finding myself on a road that I must travel, and travel it I will.

Sorry I don't just type about me, but honestly, a very boring person. LOL would put people to sleep at their computers.

For your strength that you share, your encouragement you always give to others, the belief you have in all of us, thank you!

Take care please (((((((((((((( Ken )))))))))

Warmie

xn728

thanks girl

Postby xn728 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:35 pm

thanks warmie girl ,i new you would understand ,what i was getting at ,i was loath to ask outright in case it comprimised you into talking about something ,that was private ,you could never be boring ,no certanly not
i need not tell you i just wanted you to know when i say reach out and we will catch your fall ,it does mean (everyone )i often feel you are out of sight out of mind ,as long as i tread these boards you will always be at the forefront ,when i recieve replys from you ,i rush to open them like a kid with a new toy ,and im never disapointed ,,thanks ((((((girl ))))))

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:46 pm

(((((((((((((((( Ken )))))))))))))))))

Please understand, I do try very hard to keep my situation private. No one can help me with it, although at one point I thought someone could. But over time I have come to realize who and what i am, trust me, nothing like you think.

I do care, for you and the others here and in the chat room. I do worry and keep you in my thoughts. Positive flows might reach you.

Don't reach too far for me, keep Fran and your daughter at the end of reach, make sure they know you are always there for them.

Yes please, out of sight, out of mind for me. LOL Works better that way :)

(((((((((((((((((((( Ken )))))))))))))))) hope you day has been a good one and it carries over into your night. Maybe the sleep and peacefulness find you.

Warmie

xn728

fine girl

Postby xn728 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:03 pm

thats just fine warmie ,private nothing more to be said ,reaching out for me is a natural reflex ,but i understand ,the kindness you have shown me
tells me all i need to know about you ,sometimes i worry to much ,in my eyes your a true freind ,and my overwhelming need to help everyone can sometimes be my down fall ,thankyou my dear freind (((((warmie girl )))))
your sincerly ,,,,ken

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:34 pm

(((((((((((((( Ken ))))))))))))))))))))))

Friends do all you are doing, with the concern, worry, thank you for caring.

There is no downfall with our friendship, remember that.

NN for now, sleep well.

Warmie
Last edited by Warmsoul/Jeanie13 on Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xn728

pain you can not know

Postby xn728 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:36 pm

hey girl ,ive cooled off now ,but ive done myself know favours on the forum ,i was going to move on ,but well i would miss it here to much ,
it must be difficult ,for everyone when there feeling down ,and i start spitting the dummy out and upsetting everyone ,i wouldent blame anyone for being p,,,,,d off with me ,i ll keep a low profile i think ,night ken

Return to “Your Story”