just a little about me

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

stargazer

just a little about me

Postby stargazer » Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:06 am

Not sure how much I'm allowed to say if I missed it in the rules so I'll try to just be as brief as possible.

I lost both of my parents at a young age. Lost my Dad when I was 6.

My mom met someone 2 yrs later & eventually married him.

My stepfather abused me physically, emotionally & sexually for years.

My mom passed away when I was 16 & I was left to just live with him.

Life was pretty messed up.

I've been left with some major medical conditions stemming from the abuse along with mental issues as well. It's so hard to live life with a permanent mask pretending that the past isn't always whispering in your ears & ebbing into your head.

I hope this was ok to write about and doesnt violate any rules.

Thank you for listening,

Tina

lisalou

Postby lisalou » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:32 am

of course it's ok to write about it tina. it sounds like you've had a really horrible start in life and you must be a very strong and courageous person to keep going. it saddens me that someone has treated you so cruelly. i hope you have a good and caring therapist? have you looked around to see if there are any support groups for women who have been abused in your area? keep writing whatever and whenever you need to on this forum,i hope we can be of help

thinking of you,love from your new friend lisa (28,brighton,england)

Mich

Postby Mich » Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:36 am

Tina - thank you for sharing your story. We all want to listen here and be as supportive as we can. You have had a very hard life with much suffering....I'm very sorry. I hope you will feel comfortable sharing here and that it might bring you some comfort. Please know that we are here, we are listening and that we care. Take good care today. *hugs*

crystalgaze

Postby crystalgaze » Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:26 am

Hi there Tina. Welcome to the forum... Looking forward to your posts... feel free to write as much or as little as you like.

Return to “Your Story”