I don't even know

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

Cyberkitty808

I don't even know

Postby Cyberkitty808 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:18 pm

It's my first time on this type of website. I am not really used to share how i feel to anyone but I guess it won't hurt to give it a try. I am 16 and I have been feeling depressed for around 2 years now overtime this feeling got worse and worse to the point of self harming multiple times daily i always wear long sleeved clothes so nobody really notices and honestly I shouldn't even feel like that, I have read many people's post on here and realize that I haven't even been through most of the things they have lived and yet I'm still here constantly cutting myself just because im sad or something I don't feel legitimate to feel like the way that I do

maruusa

Re: I don't even know

Postby maruusa » Sun Apr 07, 2024 11:13 pm

Seeking help and support from experienced people can help you feel lighter. You may consider seeking support from a teacher, a loved one, or a psychologist. They can help you better understand and process the emotions slope you are experiencing.

timothyferriss

Re: I don't even know

Postby timothyferriss » Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:58 pm

Feeling depressed and resorting to self-harm are serious issues, and it's crucial to seek support and help to cope with them. retro bowl

Return to “Your Story”