What should I do?

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

OddJoe

What should I do?

Postby OddJoe » Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:23 am

Ok so umm I have bipolar (sever deppression) and some other stuff. But here latly its like no matter what I do its wrong. I mean I have a failing business, no job, no real education, no chance at anything. My whole life I have allways done real good to a point of sucess then failed bad. I am staying with family and even they think I am a huge disappiontment. I filed for disability coz of the depression and everything, after 4 appels and a court hearing I lost any chance of getting disability. I have no money at all and dunno what to do anymore. I honestly think everything would be better off if I was gone for good. What should I do?

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:33 am

(((((((((((((((((( OddJoe ))))))))))))))))))))))))

First, keep the faith, know it isn't easy, but do try. With economy even business' that have been around are failing, remember that.

Disability, know of a few people that were denied it, they got a lawyer and won. The lawyer usually doesn't charge if you don't get the disability, if you do, they take their fees then, but well won't that fee to get it, just a thought.

Thinking if the family is letting you stay, then maybe they see things as they are, and not your being a disappointment. They are there for you?

Keep posting, and please come into the chat room that is connected with this forum. Some wonderful and caring people there, that deal with life, as you and I do. They give support, they care.

Take care please

Warmie/Jeanie

bwdane

Postby bwdane » Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:17 am

Joe, have you thought about going back to school? Just a thought but it is really easy to get into community college and if you never finished high school they can help you with that. My Dad went back when he was in his 20s to get his HS diploma. It's helped me refocus my life as well, I never thought I would go anywhere after leaving highschool with a 1.53 GPA but I think going back to school has set me on the right path. Just a thought.

Bryce

OddJoe

Postby OddJoe » Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:21 pm

Hey umm I am going to the community collage for some business classes. However they will not let me into the GED classes becouse the teacher hates me. I have contacted a lawyer and they say that I will most likely have to start all over and start a whole new claim as my current claim has been appiled as much as possible. I do go on the chat room thing but like no one talks to me at all. I try talking and just get ignored 90% of the time. I do have my own chat room...but like no one goes there. So yea have just kinda given up.

Return to “Your Story”