hi all

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

redtears

hi all

Postby redtears » Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:28 am

hey all
just thought i should write a wee bit about myself, im a married mum of four kids, 3 girls and one boy!
ive been diagnosed wi borderline personality disorder about 2 years ago, ive suffereed wi depression and self harm for about 10 years

im really struggling wi life at the moment and i hope by being here it will help me

i really dont know what to do ...... any advice about bpd and self harm would be gratfully recieved

thanks all

aim

Postby aim » Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:19 pm

Hey redtears - welcome! I can't offer advice, as I'm an anxiety sufferer, but I can listen and offer support.

Beautiful children, I bet. :-) Motherhood is such an honor... an honor that I hope to have bestowed on me one day. Do your children help you?

georgiapeach

Postby georgiapeach » Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:57 am

(((((((((((((( rt )))))))))))))))))))))))
hope you still come here, i know we chat quite a bit in the chatroom, but the forums will also help you out i believe... with all the stuff you have shared with me, i think if you type it in here and get some other views on what to do that it will benifit you greatly! hope you still visit here! <3

aim

Postby aim » Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:00 pm

Redtears... please know that you're still thought of. Here is hoping that you are ok...

Return to “Your Story”