Real life vs Internet

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

I_Am_Alone

Real life vs Internet

Postby I_Am_Alone » Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:45 am

I hate the real world everyone hates me and I can not do anything right.

I play my xbox and everyone wants to play with me because I am super good at halo, and I like making people happy.

I have in the past contemplated suicide but I don't want anyone to suffer. My parents don't want me and they always yell at me for stuff i do wrong by accident (when i was younger they hit me)

In school everyone makes fun of me because I am 5'7" 120 pounds and a guy (skinny) I used to get bullied a lot and pushed into lockers or tripped in the halls.

I try to be nice to people but everyone hates being on my group or team for everything.

In science class I was in a group to build a tower that could hold the most weight my group wouldn't listen to my idea's and then they gave up, I stayed during lunch and fixed it so it won but I got an D and they got b's because they said i didnt contribute to the work (during class i didnt because they didnt let me).

If a teacher says to stop talking to people near me people blame me and i get in trouble.

I am very emotional and sensitive for a guy and a lot of guys make fun of me for it. I haven't lost my virginity yet because I am saving it for when I know I love a girl, you bet guys make fun of me for that.

Online I make signatures for people on websites and it makes me happy, but one site I was on someone stole my work and I reported him on it but his friend was a moderator so he ip banned me.

I told my gf I stopped doing drugs/cutting but I can't bring myself to stop. I need something to take the edge off. I turn 18 in a week so I might be able to deal with stress from cigarettes for a bit.

I don't know if my gf even likes me sometimes she seems like she does, but we have been dating for 3 months now and she hasn't gone to third base, this leads me to believe she just wants to be with someone and doesn't care who.

I can mess up on little tasks and my parents yell at me (I hate yelling I preferred hitting)

Once it started snowing, and without being asked, I went downstairs and shoveled off the decks so my parents would be happy and they yell at me for not shoveling a path to the vehicles.

I have Asthma, Aspergers, anxiety and I think I have schizophrenia.

comiclydepressed

Postby comiclydepressed » Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:50 pm

wow, you sound exactly like me (minus the girlfriend and asthma aspergers and schizophrenia part)

do you have live? whats your gamer tag? wanna play halo sometime? my gamer tag is : TopCheesehead

i get a lot of friend requests, so send me a message saying who you are. post your gamer tag here just in case.

((((((((((((I_Am_Alone)))))))))))))))

katcho

Postby katcho » Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:39 pm

Forget about what those people think. Who gave them the authority?

What do they know? They are missing out by not wanting to befriend you. You sound like a compassionate being, a person that would make a real friend that would stand by any of your friends regardless. Most people in high school don't understand the value of a friend like that -- and some probably never will.

What makes you think you have schizophrenia, though?

P.S. Thanks for sharing. :D

I_Am_Alone

Postby I_Am_Alone » Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:32 am

About schizophrenia.

I hear voices sometimes but I try to ignore them.

I used to see shadowy figures.

Emotional_77

Postby Emotional_77 » Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:28 pm

I_Am_Alone wrote:About schizophrenia.

I hear voices sometimes but I try to ignore them.

I used to see shadowy figures.

How do you deal with that?
Does it scare you?

BrokenPen

Postby BrokenPen » Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:38 am

Yeah, it really does seem like Internet Life is better than real life.

Although, if I may, it seems like online sometimes it gives people liscence to be immorally cruel to you - ever notice that?

BrokenPen

Re: Real life vs Internet

Postby BrokenPen » Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:51 am

I_Am_Alone wrote:I am very emotional and sensitive for a guy and a lot of guys make fun of me for it. I haven't lost my virginity yet because I am saving it for when I know I love a girl, you bet guys make fun of me for that.

I can certainly understand being sensitive. I know I certainly am especially when it comes to criticisms of my writing. Not when it's constructive but when it gets really low (like Internet Critiques) where they tell things like "you suck" and "no wonder your not published" - it really hits me below the belt and I start to question my own life.

As for the virginity, I would say don't let them get to you about that - but it's difficult to ignore people when they make fun of you. But I will say that it is quite a rare quality for a guy wishing to save himself and that is something to be proud of.

aim

Postby aim » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:59 am

Absolutely and 100% agreed on that, brokenpen!!! Men should be proud if they wish to save themselves for either marriage or the right person. Many people who don't end up regretting it... male and female.

Seems like the two of you might have things in common... glad you met on here!!!

Return to “Your Story”