i've got a problem when i was born

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

hellraiser

i've got a problem when i was born

Postby hellraiser » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:32 am

hello everyone i am from philippines. Well it is a very poor country in Asia. I was born on the year 2001 and my mom fell in love with my dad at work so it is forbidden and my birth certificate is awfully wrong. My surname is from my mother's past husband instead of my father. When I was a little kid I was abuse sexually by my father and it is really traumatic but I chose to stay in silence just for my family. My documents are faked when I first go schooling when I was 6 yrs old. On 2016 my mom died and I am so depressed. It goes on and on as the years past by. Until now I am so depress because I cant continue my schooling because my documents are fake and we are broke . I feel like someday I must run away and die coz god is nowhere near my life.

Jtw

Re: i've got a problem when i was born

Postby Jtw » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:21 am

I'm an English teacher working in SE Asia. I hear stories like this all the time, and worse, unfortunately. I really wish i had some good advice for you but I don't. Just be careful not to fall into any traps, if you know what I mean. There is no easy way out, it's one day at a time and it's a struggle.
I'm sorry for what you've had to go through and I understand how trapped you feel. I might not be able to offer very much practical help but I can tell you that people are listening and you're not alone.

Jack

hellraiser

Postby hellraiser » Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:38 am

Thanks for support

Jtw

Postby Jtw » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:22 am

Keep posting. It helps to talk to people who understand!

Return to “Your Story”