Being a trans person and wrong hormones SUCK

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Sadinatura

Being a trans person and wrong hormones SUCK

Postby Sadinatura » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:44 pm

So... here's the news that most people don't know that is a big problem this week for me. I am a transgender male. Meaning I was born a girl and now am a boy. Yes, I have the wrong parts... still. But this week is becoming hard because I still have the same hormones as a female body does. Meaning I go through menstrual cycles STILL. Because my parents won't let me go on Testosterone, the hormones for boys. So this week I am going through the female body painful cycle and it sucks. Here come the body and social dysphoria!!! :( :?

Ocean_Eyes12

Re: Being a trans person and wrong hormones SUCK

Postby Ocean_Eyes12 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:35 pm

have you tried talking to your parents and telling them how you feel? maybe that will help. Prove to them how bad you want it. Make Pro and Cons list and show them. Maybe then they will see that your willing to put effort in and it will show what you are willing to do to get it.

Sadinatura

Postby Sadinatura » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:27 pm

Thank you for the idea Ocean_Eyes12

Jtw

Postby Jtw » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:02 am

I get where you're coming from. I'm a rich, highly attractive and handsome man living in the body of a poor man with a face that looks like a potato. Who can't people learn to treat me like the person I know I really was born to be?

Return to “Your Story”