I [selfharmed] myself again

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

mapz

I [selfharmed] myself again

Postby mapz » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:10 pm

I have been feeling down the whole week but doing everything I can to fight it. Last night, I felt suffocated, my chest was heavy and it’s hard to breathe. I knew it by then I had to do something. I looked for my blade and locked myself in the shower. I cut my skin until I saw blood running with the water. It was satisfying.It’s like my immediate cure right now. I came out of the bathroom like nothing happened.

Sprinkles4

Re: I [selfharmed] myself again

Postby Sprinkles4 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:46 pm

I read your post and understand where you are coming from. I too was trying my best to use skills and make it through the week. Unfortunately, I failed. I was not strong enough and cut up my arms multiple times. When I saw the blood dripping from the cuts, it made me want to cut even deeper into my skin. Anyway, I just wanted you to know, that I understand and you're not alone.

mapz

Postby mapz » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:17 pm

I’m tired and scared of this you know. It’s getting worse as I get older. I’m easily getting more disappointed with myself, with others and with anything. I’m getting paranoid with my relationship, getting tired of my family,and getting bored with my work. If only I have the courage to end it once and for all.

mapz

Postby mapz » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:29 pm

BTW I read the link, it maybe true in regards to my relationships. I’m a love addict :D

littlestarsmum

Postby littlestarsmum » Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:19 pm

I’m so sorry to hear about your struggles, friend. Wish I could give you a hug. Life can be stressful and intense feelings can be nearly overwhelming at times. Self-harming will always result in even greater hurt. Please don’t be hard on yourself. Your life is precious no matter what issues you’re going through. Are you seeing a therapist/counselor? I just said a prayer for you, and I hope that God will surround you with His comfort and provide the help and strength you need at this time. Stay strong. Sending hugs your way.

Lwoodall

Postby Lwoodall » Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:31 pm

I am sorry that you have harmed yourself! I am hoping you feel better. Please take care of yourself. A therapist can provide help. You are an important person who is valuable and precious. I hope you experience peace and wellness permanently. God bless!

Sadinatura

Postby Sadinatura » Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:10 pm

I have been fighting this week as well, one of my friends hurt themselves yesterday and was talking about it, it made me angry because he was just seeming to ask for attention when it's really something you like to keep private right? I got triggered and I'm trying my kind of hardest not to even though i want to so bad. If I do i always want more but if i do it is too obvious. Ha, that's why i like doing my thighs so i can wear jeans. You know the blades in pencil sharpeners? if you use those i know your pain, i counted how many i had harvested from the ones i had and i had over six...
I coped yesterday from doing an un-permanent solution i like, you should try it, draw really hard with a pen, ballpoint, where you want to cut and then wash it off. You still have the marks you would want, AND you can go further because it's just a pen. And the red stripes will fade in a couple hours.
If yoi want to you can message me and vent or talk anytime. I know or at least can imagine what you're going through. I'm here for you.

Return to “Your Story”