My Story

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

Kyle

My Story

Postby Kyle » Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:14 am

Im 18 years old and i feel better than i have in years. ofcourse the worst time for me being night(thats when my clinical depression caves in on me and im alone)
If it werent for my friends and their crazy-friends i would be depressed all the time instead of laughing.

Im currently taking Abililfy(10g) and lexpro(20g) and it seems to work other than the fact that i stay up all night! Geezs i wonder whats wrong?!
I went to my phychicrists and we didnt talk about it, never came up in conversation.

There is more but i really dont feel comfortable sharing that im sorry.
Thanks for listening!

comiclydepressed

Postby comiclydepressed » Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:03 am

hi kyle,

I'm 19 and have depression. i have not seen a doctor before, but i cant sleep in general. please share your story. it couldn't hurt worse then depression.

sincerely

comiclydepressed

aim

Postby aim » Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:30 pm

Kyle - hi again. Make sure that you find the time to talk about any way that your medication is making you feel - that's so important!

And hang in there, Kyle... always have faith in yourself...

Kyle

Postby Kyle » Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:47 pm

Well the medication seems to make me feel less emotion; other than the fact that i might get scared easier, example: I get scared in cars more than usual.

katcho

Postby katcho » Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:50 am

Hey Kyle. :D

Glad to hear your feeling better than you used to.
Sorry about the sleep problems, perhaps you should tell your psych about that...
And I understand not feeling comfortable sharing your story with anyone. But the people on these forums (and the chat) are pretty judge-free and understanding. Hopefully one day you will build up enough trust in that fact to tell us your story. :)

aim

Postby aim » Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:06 am

Hi Kyle and everyone! Hm...the medication is making you more scared? Which medication is it?

Return to “Your Story”