what do i do

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

kay

what do i do

Postby kay » Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:06 am

god were do i start i had a great childhood that was all normal i feel in love at 15 n we stayed together 4 10 years n had 2 little girls but it was then after my 2nd child was born that my ex turned he started gettin funny n if i did owt wrong hed hit me n i was 2 scared to leave him after 4 years my mum fon out n saved me got me n my kids to move in wiv her n then i met sum1 new n everything got so much better i fort my life was back on track but was wrong i love my new bf wiv all my heart n most of the time we get on great but a few weeks ago we had a big bust up n he told me that he wonts to but he dont think hes in love wiv me anymore he still loves me but not in love wiv me n then thats when i shuld of left but i dint cos i love him n are in love wiv him so we said wed give it another go n let him fall back in love wiv me i no it sound so sad but i really wont this to work cos most of time we do get on n he loves my kids nthey love him more than there real dad but my mum is so over pretective wiv me now i cant talk to her bout my bf cos she has ago at him witch them corse more problems wiv us i just dont no what to do cos it hurt so much that the man i love wiv all my heart dunt feel the same way bout me n ive no 1 now i can talk to cos if i say owt to my mum she will have ago at him n ive tryed talkin to him n it makes it worse its just so hard i feel like mt heart n my head r ripin in 2 n ive no1 to turn 2 4 help?

aim

Postby aim » Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:34 pm

Hi Kay. So sorry about what you're going through... :-( You do sound like a strong and loyal person though, which means you can get through anything! You also seem to be putting your children first which is what every good mother does - kudos to you!

Realizing that the person we love no longer feels the same hurts like hell, Kay, and I'm sorry you're dealing with it. Please do remember that you are WORTHY of someone who loves you with all of their heart, and you deserve to be totally happy in your life. You've no reason to settle for less than that, I'm sure.

Hang in there... things always work themselves out in time. ((((((Kay)))))

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:47 pm

(((((((((((((((((((( Kay ))))))))))))))))))))))

Just wanted to send a gentle hug your way. Perhaps visit the depression chat room that is connected with this forum. Lots of fantastic people there that give support from the heart.

Warmie 8)

kay

Postby kay » Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:07 am

i just wont to say thank u all 4 yr kind words they made me smile thank u x kay x

aim

Postby aim » Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:49 am

Hey Kay. You're so welcome! I hope all is ok with you, and that you're staying strong and positive! Our minds can make things happen... think good thoughts and they will happen!!!

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:59 am

(((((((((((((((((((((( kay ))))))))))))))))))))))

Another gentle hug for you, hope you feel the warmth of it.

Warmie/Jeanie

Return to “Your Story”