My story, i'm new here.

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

Friday13

My story, i'm new here.

Postby Friday13 » Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:37 am

Well i think my crap started in high school. I got bullied, pretty much off people who i didnt know, i ws dragged to the floor and head my head stamped on and i had my collarbone fractured when i was 12 .
I started cutting myself around this time and then started making myself sick after foods, this carried on for years, i didnt purge all the time, sometimes i'd be obsessive about calories etc, i stopped purgeing at 15 when i met my boyfriend.
I stopped cutting around age 16 but before then i did it very often i have still cut since then but not as regular, and now i am really ashamed of it, i cut the other day and havent told my boyfriend yet :(
I moved school it was alot better there i moved aged 13 but my addictions didnt stop til i met my boyfriend.
I live with my mum and sister and i hate my dad, when i was younger he put a pigs head on my doorstep with a knife in its eye - i was told he thrown paint threw our window too when i was about 11 years old i only found out this week it was nothing to do with him.
My sister was took away from me for 10 years, my dad always said it was cause her mum didnt like my mum but we found her and its because she didnt want to see him because he kidnapped her uncle took him to the moors and beat him and left him.
I have had 2/3 different councillors and they done nothing for me and now ive finally got the guts to go doctors because i was ruining my relationship with my fella because i was down all the time.

I have finally been diagnosed with high depression and bit of anxiety and have been given meds.
I was thinking of OD'ing for the first time ever the other day.
Anyone else going through similar? xx

aim

Postby aim » Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:35 am

Oh Angel! I'm so sorry for the life you have had. Hugs to you ((((angel)))). I'm glad you found this forum, and I really do hope you enter the chat room. There are a lot of people there who have been through similar situations. Please know that you are NOT alone.

I have to commend you for seeking help. It's not easy to go and say what's going on out loud. I'm glad a doc was able to help you, and I truly hope the medications he or she gave you work wonders for you.

Please always know that none of this is your fault, ok? Your father sounds like a unwell human being himself, who inflicted a great deal of harm on you and everyone whose life he touched.

I can understand being bullied to a certain extent; I was also. The difference being that my bullying was verbal. I'm so sorry you were abused like that.

It does sound as if you are happy with your boyfriend, and hopefully you have a nice strong bond with your mother and sister.

Please...if you ever find yourself in a situation where you are thinking of harming yourself... call for help, Angel. You are young, and have a lot of life yet to live. Life will be better for you! You've taken the first step by getting help, and you should be proud of yourself for that.

I hope to hear from you soon, and I hope you are doing ok.

Friday13

hey

Postby Friday13 » Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:14 pm

Well no me and boyfriend arent close, i had trust issues when we met and he made me trust him and i was happy but then he messed up and i stopped trusting him, i lately was startin to trust him and then found out today he has an account on a dating website!
I went home and havent spoken to him since, its over to me but i dont think heknows, he thought he hadnt done wrong, my stuffs at his house and i want it back.
He knows about my depression and still does this to me

aim

Postby aim » Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:56 pm

(((((((((Angel)))))))))) I'm so sorry to hear about your boyfriend... I hope you have some support at home, and are coping with the break-up ok. I'm sorry that he did that to you. You don't deserve it! And he might know about your depression, but if he never had it, he cannot even begin to understand it at all.

Please do keep posting here, ok? Do you have any close friends that you can talk to you? That you trust? I hope so... but please know that we are here, and you might want to look into the chat room connected to the forums - lots of people offering support.

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:55 pm

((((((((((((((( Friday ))))))))))))))))))))

Welcome and keep posting. Thoughts with you.

Warmie/Jeanie
Last edited by Warmsoul/Jeanie13 on Thu May 07, 2009 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Friday13

bf

Postby Friday13 » Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:03 am

me and my boyfriend r back togethe, he swore on hismums life he didn chat anyone up, his cusin made it , my boyf onlybeen on when hi cousin has n he didnt chatanyone up xx

aim

Postby aim » Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:49 am

((((((((((Angel))))))))))) Glad to hear it as long as you are happy with your decision! Hope Valentine's Day was nice for the two of you and that you are beginning to build that trust up again. :-)

Friday13

hey

Postby Friday13 » Mon May 04, 2009 6:12 pm

things have got much better now between us.
Thanks for being there guys

Monty

Postby Monty » Mon May 04, 2009 6:26 pm

Learned from experience, just how great the impact having someone special (not just a person, a pet counts for me too) helping you along.

Good to hear that you and your bf are getting along better.

aim

Postby aim » Thu May 07, 2009 11:35 am

Glad to hear things are so much better than they were, Friday! Sometimes it takes a trial to reach an understanding and find the truth. So glad you found it!!!

Return to “Your Story”