My story

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Disha

My story

Postby Disha » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:11 pm

Sorry for who are reading this story..
I had arranged marriage 8 months back.on the day of betrothal itself ,there was a dispute between my family and in laws..later when i got married.. next day ,they talked about dowry ...i was hurt and informed my parents...they gathered everyone and talked to my in laws and their family ..that led to some misunderstanding..my in laws thought they were insulted..so later every other day my MIL used to say words indirectly..and i wasn't felt like i was newly married and even my husband kept mum and supported his parents..within 2 months of my marriage ,i got pregnant.i told my husband to inform his parents,they looked unhappy ..and commented that i should behave like ideal daughter in law shown in daily soap operas..and i got miscarriaged..that instance my mother in law told me that you got aborted because you weren't able to go to your parents home and she said it gave birth to two children,why are you saying you feel pain..and when my parents came to take me to hospital for investigation ,my in-laws said that it am planning to get rid of them.. because of that only i called my parents to visit me ..so .on..my mother in law used to snoop around our room,spying around my room door,i should cook for her at unreasonable times..even when i miscarriaged they fought i didn't cook on that day..i stopped talking to them and i was hurted from their words on daily basis..she even told me you cook for both of you because we dislike your cooking so i informed my husband i will be cooking for not for them and now she has problem with everything ..she insulted me infront of neighbour ,so in called my dad and left their home..now also my husband is keep on trying to convince me to be with them..but i dislike the sight of them and don't want to be with them..i m sad that he didn't understand me at all . i am depressed now

Clayjars

Re: My story

Postby Clayjars » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:52 pm

Hi, I'm sorry you're going through so much! How are you doing these days? What kind of options do you have regarding your marriage?

Return to “Your Story”