I want sex

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Steve16

I want sex

Postby Steve16 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:22 pm

It was Sunday. It was raining. I had nothing to do. I was alone. I decided to to drive to the local supermarket in the hope that things would forestall or desolve the ominous sense of despair i was gradually being engulphed within. They didn't. Finally i focussed on what i was thinking: 'i want sex' was at the heart of it. Did i really want sex or was it intimacy? And was it relly intimacy and not a feeling of connectedness? And how do i get connected? Ahh, am i not already connected? Yes, i am. How can i not be connected to my source/self/life, whatever you want to call it? At that realisation the angst disappeared. It was all a story of disconnectedness/seperateness/disatisfaction that i'd gotten lost in. I'd been unconsciously caught in my thinking and the way out was to question it as always.

jennypa

Re: I want sex

Postby jennypa » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:30 pm

Hi Steve16,

I feel that having sex with a partner is a sacred thing and should only be handled by a married couple. I think that having intimate feelings with your married partner can be quite beautiful for that is where it all lies. That is where the foundation of a household family lies.

jennypa

Return to “Your Story”