I am new here but I have to share that there is an answer for us

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, cj-, BlueGobi, Moderators, Frame

Janine28

I am new here but I have to share that there is an answer for us

Postby Janine28 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:20 pm

I am just going to put this out there and if anyone wants to know my story then please ask! I suffered, and yes..I do mean sufferED (because I do not any longer) from major depression/bipolar/anxiety that stems back from my childhood. I am 42 years old now so you can see that I have dealt with this "destroyer of life" for many many years. I have been on every medication there is under the sun with little to no effect! I have been through counselors, psychiatrists, psychologists, in-patient, out-patient, herbal vitamins, priests, family, friends....you name it....I have tried it. I have literally been down every road you can imagine to try and get better with no success.
I can tell you today that I have never been as happy as I am right now in my ENTIRE existence! I have gone from wanting to die every second of every day to being afraid of death because I love my life. I am walking proof that there is a cure for us!!!
I am currently back in college, I made Deans List last semester and I am currently in the top of my class for Chemistry. I am an open book and I am willing to share my success story with anyone.
My name is Janine and you can reach out to me anytime! I just joined this site today.

pam4him

Re: I am new here but I have to share that there is an answer for us

Postby pam4him » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:24 pm

Congrats! You are providing encouragement for so many, giving hope to keep trying, even if it's just to get through one more day. I'm so happy for you and the breakthrough you've had. Here's to many more years of joyous life.

Return to “Your Story”