i want it to stop

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

doesntmatter

i want it to stop

Postby doesntmatter » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:59 am

i don't like talking about my feelings because i want my friends to feel they can come to me with anything and not worry about adding on my to load of stress. which is why i joined this site, so i could talk about how i feel and not have to have those worries. i haven't really told any of my friends or family what's been going on at school but i'm kind of at my witts end and need to let it out.
i started to get close with one of my guy friends (who we'll call caden). he had a girlfriend at the time until he had to move in two weeks. his girlfriend (who we'll call kate) broke up with him due to him moving in such a short time. he was pretty upset, i remember him sitting in my living room with me crying. he was always there for me so i was obviously there for him. well fast forward a week and we ended up catching feelings a week before he was supposed to move four hours away. he ended up seeing each other up until the day he moved. after he moved we both agreed we were going to cut things off because we didn't want to make each other go through a long distance relationship. a few weeks after he moved he started talking to kate again and soon enough they were dating. while they were dating kate started to get super touchy and flirty with a few guys at our school. so me and a mutual friend of ours were talking about it when she said i should bring it up to one of cadens friend. so i did. kate ended up figuring out i was the one who talked to cadens friend. after that her and our at the time mutual friend started saying i broke kate and caden up, i used him as a way to say 'screw you' to her, etc. so i started to get a bunch of hate and people were even cutting me off because of it. it's been a few months and it's still happening, in the meantime the lovely couple broke up. whenever i walk in to school i feel like i have to watch my back because someone's going to laugh at me, glare me down, trip me, make it so i make a fool of myself, etc. i've missed about 10-13 days of school because i was so nervous to go to school i threw up. at one point i started to think that i deserve(d) what's happening to me but i soon grew out of that thought. now i'm just kind of numb and want it to stop. i just want it all to stop
Last edited by doesntmatter on Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

jtaylor94

Re: i want it to stop

Postby jtaylor94 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:19 pm

Have you spoken to "caden" since?

Return to “Your Story”