heart strings

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, cj-, BlueGobi, Moderators, Frame

okami

heart strings

Postby okami » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:22 pm

ive trien narrorating this but it all disapeared so im gonna list all the painful situations that has built me and if u want further details please feel free to ask:
[color=#0000BF]molestation
divorce (childs POV)
physical abuse
mental abuse
self harm
D.I.D
fire
LGBT abuse (from my own family)
ive been homeless
suicidal
and ive always been under financial strain.
[/color]
there its all there. if you have any questions ask please!!!

Janine28

Re: heart strings

Postby Janine28 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:24 pm

I didn't know I had a twin out there! You are not alone. I suffer...or I should actually say sufferED from SEVERE depression and anxiety for most of my life (I'm 42). I didn't respond well to most medications and was ready to give up when a doctor told me they are using this medication that they use during surgeries and it pretty much cures depression but it's not approved by the FDA to be used for depression yet. I have to tell you...it worked! I truly truly am a new person..I have never been this happy in my life!!!! I'm back in college and even considering medical school! I wish more people were made aware that this medication is out there! It's Ketamine...they use it to put people to sleep during surgeries...yes....stupid kids were getting it illegally and getting high from it...just like they do with every other medication out there and bath salts! I implore you to look up Ketamine infusion for depression online. Type in "the fog is gone Dr. Brooks" and watch the video

Return to “Your Story”