I just can't do it anymore

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Luca

I just can't do it anymore

Postby Luca » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:30 am

I have to go to school right now, but I am so afraid.
I can't do my tics. I'm afraid to hurt people. But I'm also afraid how they will react, if I do my tics.
I just don't know.

Luca

Re: I just can't do it anymore

Postby Luca » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:39 am

I just think that no one will ever know how much I suffered from suppressing my tics. I think they get the feeling that I am just mentioning this to get others to feel sorry for me. But, it's just unbelievably bad. And I can't do it anymore. And if I do it. I feel that people are going to say that I am making it up when I say that I got powers from tics, and before doing the tics I wasn't able to do anything. And they say, where is your proof, and I say here look at this post. But this post doesn't proof anything! I just can't do it anymore!
It's so easy to point out to the things I have already done, if you don't look at how hard it was to do that, and how much energy I had to put into it and how much I had to refrain from doing other things! But if I do it, and do so many other things at the same time, even if they believe it, they still won't when I say that I could've do so much more if I had still my potential! My potential before I started suppressing my tics!

Luca

Postby Luca » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:44 am

I was just lying right now!

Luca

Postby Luca » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:44 am

I'm not allowed to lie! I'm not allowed to tic! I'm not allowed to have sex!
I'm not allowed to do anything!

Return to “Your Story”