I can't control my thoughts.

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Mil

I can't control my thoughts.

Postby Mil » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:34 am

I don't know how to express my feelings, But I'm sure there is something wrong. My head is really messed up I can't think clearly. I see no hope in future though I have got a decent job. Sometimes I feel like I'm drowning and I feel lot of pain find it difficult to not think about it that I'm drowning. I feel so helpless. I don't find any purpose in life.. ! That's the feeling I get all the time that it's going to get worse and I won't be able to stop the destruction.

TryingToGetBy

Re: I can't control my thoughts.

Postby TryingToGetBy » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:11 am

I know how that feels but I think that life will always be like that, it wont change but we can change for it. We dont have to be like what the world is right now and with to what you're feeling just know that someone is there for you even if you think you dont you'll be surprised with the people who care for you. Even with me I tend to feel alone but I try to surround myself with positive people even if Im not close to them I feeel happy. Just know that there are people out there that are worth it. You are loved remember that

Return to “Your Story”