Someome please help me...

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Alone4now

Someome please help me...

Postby Alone4now » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:07 pm

If you are reading this please help me I am im the worst stages of depression I have ever been in my life. I started out small with being sad a random points in time but as the years goes on the demons I have in my head are getting to me and are slowly killing me. I was never the type of person that did self harm but I have recently got into it and telling my only parent that I fell down the stairs just to get her attention but that doesn't even work. You see I only have my mom and she works all day and only comes home during the night around 10 or sometimes 1 am so its mainly me in the house from when I go to school and from when I go home from school, everytime I call her she barely talks to m3 because she is so focused on her workers and not her ONLY child. I hav tried so hard to try and get her to notice me I have even gone into self harm just for her to look my way... and yet she doesn't I told her the night I hurt myself that I thought I broke my arm I remember me waiting hours on her to come and take me to the hospital.... you want to know what took her so long??? She put work before me yet again neglecting me but always buying me things so I can shut my mouth a little longer before I start begging for her attention. Now here I am hurting myself and losing it... my demons are literally KILLING ME I have even been thinking about suicide lately as well... tha leads to another thing... im tired of being alone.... I have no one at my side and im tired of looking to my left and right seeing no one at my side... if you are reading this please respond anything.... please.... I dont know what to do anymore....

Strassette

Re: Someome please help me...

Postby Strassette » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:59 am

You aren't alone. I know that this is online, but I hear you and I hear your heart struggling and torn. I need you to know, however, YOU ARE HERE FOR A REASON. YOU HAVE A PURPOSE. YOU ARE LOVED! You were created as perfectly you. You have gifts and talents that are uniquely yours. as Nancy Tillman writes in her book 'You're Here for a Reason': 'You're here for a reason. It's totally true. You're a part of a world that is counting on you. So don't be too worried if some days fall flat. Good things can happen even from that. Life can be tricky, there isn't a doubt. You'll skin your knees trying to figure it out. But life works together, the good and the bad, the silly and awful, and happy and sad, to paint a big picture we can't always see... a picture that needs you most definitely. Remember that next time a day goes all wrong.. to somebody else, you will always be strong.'
I pray you will find someone to support you through this. I am sorry that you don't feel you get that support from your mom, the person you want support from most. I encourage you to reach out on days that you feel you can't hang on. The National Suicide Prevention Hotline is 1-800-273-8255. There is support out there.
I am praying for you! I hope today is a better day.

littlestarsmum

Postby littlestarsmum » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:07 am

I’m so sorry to hear that, friend. I wish I could give you a hug. Please know that your life is precious. Putting an end to your life will never solve your problems. It will always result in even greater hurt. Are you seeing a therapist/counselor? I’d suggest that you consider talking to a caring professional at school. Have you tried contacting the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline? It might be worth giving them a call. I just said a prayer for you, and I hope that God will surround you with His comfort and provide the strength and help you need at this time. Remember that you’re not alone and you deserve to feel better. You don’t need to carry your burdens alone. We all care about you and are here to support you. Hugs!

FluorescentVoid

Postby FluorescentVoid » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:02 pm

In what way do you need help? Someone to talk to regularly? I'm willing to chat but I will have to keep my personal information hidden. I am going through a rough patch myself even though on the outside it should look like to most people like I'm doing great. I'm being purposely vague because I don't want to make whatever problems you have worse by me talking about my problems on your post. I'm looking for people to connect with due to me feeling isolated, and it's taking it's toll for the worst. Let me know. You can talk to me at your own discretion.

GraceH

Postby GraceH » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:32 pm

Alone4now wrote:If you are reading this please help me I am im the worst stages of depression I have ever been in my life. I started out small with being sad a random points in time but as the years goes on the demons I have in my head are getting to me and are slowly killing me. I was never the type of person that did self harm but I have recently got into it and telling my only parent that I fell down the stairs just to get her attention but that doesn't even work. You see I only have my mom and she works all day and only comes home during the night around 10 or sometimes 1 am so its mainly me in the house from when I go to school and from when I go home from school, everytime I call her she barely talks to m3 because she is so focused on her workers and not her ONLY child. I hav tried so hard to try and get her to notice me I have even gone into self harm just for her to look my way... and yet she doesn't I told her the night I hurt myself that I thought I broke my arm I remember me waiting hours on her to come and take me to the hospital.... you want to know what took her so long??? She put work before me yet again neglecting me but always buying me things so I can shut my mouth a little longer before I start begging for her attention. Now here I am hurting myself and losing it... my demons are literally KILLING ME I have even been thinking about suicide lately as well... tha leads to another thing... im tired of being alone.... I have no one at my side and im tired of looking to my left and right seeing no one at my side... if you are reading this please respond anything.... please.... I dont know what to do anymore....

Honey please see a therapist, psychologist or a psychiatrist. You deserve love, patience, understanding, care and concern. And if you can't get these from your mother, you can get this from a caring professional who'll listen, advise, care, encourage and nurture you until you're away in college or on your own. For now, let's get you doing what you can to stay alive and be well, even a little happy. I have a mom like yours. I believe you can overcome this, and her, and be happy on your own with friends and a new family you can build. Family doesn't have to be biological, it can be by choice. Tell your mother you want to talk to a therapist, she's working and you're probably on her insurance. Please ask her. And hugs, lots of them from me to you. :)

FluorescentVoid

Postby FluorescentVoid » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:03 pm

My mom was goddamn awful, but since I became of age and have started supporting myself financially my life became much easier. I can relate.

nightingale77

Postby nightingale77 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:46 am

Hugs.. sorry to know you are hurting so much at this moment. You are not alone. I’m glad you decided to download here in the forum so that we can give you some sort of support or just listening. Have you tried to see a counsellor or a therapist? Or have you tried talking to someone whom you can trust about the various issues you had with your mum?I pray you will be able to find some sort of help at your end so that healing can begin. Would your mum be open to attend therapy session with you? Be well and take care. Praying for you.

Return to “Your Story”