Life of depression and anger

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Cory2510

Life of depression and anger

Postby Cory2510 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:25 pm

So I was born with enough problems. I suffered a stroke at birth due to a lack of oxygen to the brain, which caused a chain reaction of mental illnesses (depression, anger, cognitive distortion). Plus, I was born with clubbed feet and fused hips, which means I wasn't even allowed to do anything athletic while growing up. My biological father didn't even want to claim me because "his kids wouldn't be born with problems" and then my stepfather wanted to kick me out on the streets simply because I wasn't old enough to get a job to support his smoking and drinking habits. On top of all that, the kids at school would kick me around and the teachers would allow it because I was "different". The first time I felt normal was when I was 12. I started dating a girl who was amazing. But of course, her parents wouldn't allow her to date me because I wasn't part of their religion. So they told my best friend to do what he could to break us up. So instead of telling me the situation so I could just break up with her....no...he told everyone at school that I had raped her. A cop told my gf to go to the doctor and prove that I had never touched her, once that happened, her parents got mad and moved her away. So the rest of my school career was, once again, me getting kicked around and no teachers stopping it. I had a breakdown after graduating and forgot all my happy memories, yet still vividly remembered all the bad things that had happened. The next few years I just walked around town, begging for a job. After a few years of rejection, I finally got hired at the restaurant I'm currently working at. Last year I met a girl online and fell for her. We were together for a year. Then two months ago she dumped me and blocked me. Then a few days agomy she sent me a message saying that I was a terrible boyfriend and that I just used her and I worsened her mental issues, even though everything I ever did was only for her and nothing else. So now I am here, lonley, depressed, angry, and questioning everything.

DiegoArgentina92

Re: Life of depression and anger

Postby DiegoArgentina92 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:52 pm

Hi, hardto be fine after a break up,, best for you, try to do fine this days. Dont expect too much with this online forums, could be very null, so,, not much, try to do fine,, good luck.

Return to “Your Story”