Introducing Me

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

seandeyoung

Introducing Me

Postby seandeyoung » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:20 pm

I am broken
My everything is lost. I am tired. I have been beaten a thousand times. Life brings no love, hope, or happiness. It is meaningless. It
is all lost. Dreams are gone. Pain and lose is all I feel. I have turned into a pathetic creature not worth love not worthy of respect. No more
hurt and no more sadness is all I want now. I want emptiness - nothingness. People only can behave toward me as the nightmare life has become. No such thing as love only their reflection of their superiority in the reflection back at them when they turn toward me.

I had lofty hopes and dreams. I wanted to give love, to share hope, to bring spirit to others. The thing I got back were suspicion, disgust,
loathing, and fear. No one saw me inside my external image was just to distastful and repulsive. As if they all thought I was not worthy of
giving anything special, valueless, empty, shunned. What curse was brought on me? Damned by some force. Never to receive
anything real. Only to feel disappointment, shamed, lost, not wanted, and forgotten.

I have lost hope finally. Years holding onto it till today when it only seems a lie. Hope is the last to die and it is about time. Hope was
my enemy. The biggest lie of my lifetime.

Leigh77

Re: Introducing Me

Postby Leigh77 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:06 am

Hi, I am listening to you. I'm sorry you feel this way. I am losing hope myself and it's a horrible feeling. You aren't alone.

Jstar845

Re: Introducing Me

Postby Jstar845 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:12 pm

Hello beloved, I appreciate your strength to reach out for support. I’m very sorry to hear about your experiences you do not deserve any of this. I’m here to support you and I care. We live in a world where many people don’t care about others, and others try to bring us down. It’s difficult to understand why others are this way. But, there is always going to be someone who cares and sometimes we can’t see this. I have experienced being broken, hurt, sad, empty and hopeless. I know that we all need someone there to support us. I see that you can work towards happiness and this takes time for us all. Please give it some time. There is always hope. Hope is the last thing that we depend on. It seems like there may be no hope. But, every day brings hope for us. Additionally, your dreams are waiting and these are not lost. Sometimes it takes a new approach or to make goals to reach our dreams. Don’t give up on your dreams.
I know that you are very worthy of love and that you have much worth. Jesus is the perfect example of love as he died for us. So, we can all have life. God loves you very much. Please know he loves you and cares and in your most difficult times he will be there for you. I see you have hopes, dreams, love, hope and spirit you want to share with others. I can see and feel this. I know that you are a caring and loving person. Sometimes when we are caring and loving it seems we don’t get this in return. I would like for you to put those behind you who are not there for you. I want you to reach out to those who are there for you. This will help you vent. Try to volunteer, donate, encourage a friend and be there for others. It may even help you to write in a journal your thoughts and feelings. Also, try to write how you feel down on a sheet of paper, don’t read it and then rip the paper. This will help you let out how you feel. Lastly, I would like to recommend; The Samaritans it’s a 24-hour confidential hotline at (212) 673-3000. They help through these types of feelings. The Samaritans is there in the event of any crisis, and if you need someone to talk with. Hugs! We are here for you anytime.

Return to “Your Story”