Just got dumped and want to die.... Feeling alone.

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

BloodmoonNexus

Just got dumped and want to die.... Feeling alone.

Postby BloodmoonNexus » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:48 pm

I just got dumped again, I can't ever hold a relationship longer than four weeks..... She said I didn't do anything wrong, but I feel like I did do something wrong. I feel like a total failure and don't deserve love.....

little_prince

Re: Just got dumped and want to die.... Feeling alone.

Postby little_prince » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:13 pm

That is your depression talking and its useless to try to reason with that voice. It wants to pull you down, for that creatures likes to feed on itself.
Love hurts, its as simple as that and being unable to cope with rejection is a big obstacle on that trecherous road called "life".

I would never miss a chance to fall in love, out of fear of the pain when it ends.
But hey, I am used to failed relationships - and only those :shock:

catch_the_music

Postby catch_the_music » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:30 am

I have been dumped before. Did not feel good at the time. Felt like I missed the boat that everybody else was on. Did not know where to turn.
I did some things that turned my situation around. I joined a singles group at my local church. They talked about things like How to Rise above your Circumstances and traits of a Good Husband. Lots of things I needed to learn. I met a lot of great people there. I found that many had the same concerns that I did. I found solid principles to build my character on. I found out how to care for the woman I was dating. I learned how to think about myself as God thinks about me. He created me in His image, Therefore I have tremendous Worth! Same goes for the women I date. The right attitude and values is mostly what I needed. Not to mention some courage to Step Out and take some risk to date women. Enjoy the journey. It is a learning process for everyone. Look to serve others along the way as it helps others and gets your mind off of your shortcomings. Good luck my friend!

little_prince

Postby little_prince » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:10 pm

catch_the_music wrote:I have been dumped before. Did not feel good at the time. Felt like I missed the boat that everybody else was on. Did not know where to turn.
I did some things that turned my situation around. I joined a singles group at my local church. They talked about things like How to Rise above your Circumstances and traits of a Good Husband. Lots of things I needed to learn. I met a lot of great people there. I found that many had the same concerns that I did. I found solid principles to build my character on. I found out how to care for the woman I was dating. I learned how to think about myself as God thinks about me. He created me in His image, Therefore I have tremendous Worth! Same goes for the women I date. The right attitude and values is mostly what I needed. Not to mention some courage to Step Out and take some risk to date women. Enjoy the journey. It is a learning process for everyone. Look to serve others along the way as it helps others and gets your mind off of your shortcomings. Good luck my friend!

So Muslims, Buddhist, Pagans and Atheists just go on and suffer in agony until they die - or what?
Can we *please* talk about depression, w/o proselytizing the big-J out of everyone in the process?

Return to “Your Story”