Wave of depression

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

yonaguni

Wave of depression

Postby yonaguni » Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:07 pm

Since Ive been teenager..I have taken afternoon naps when I was younger when I woke from thses naps id feel a wave of despession intense for a moment but it would go away.As Ive gotten older its happens more often...Ive never felt like Ive had depression but I have always wondered if this is something other people have and what may cause it..

My older brother also seemed to have it..he would wake and groan and yell..My mother who has dementia wakes and wants to go home( shes is home)..but after a walk shes back to nomal..i belive shes experiencing that same wave of depression....is these any treatment for this

Suzi

Re: Wave of depression

Postby Suzi » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:54 am

yonaguni, that is very interesting. I have never experienced that, but I wonder if it has something to do with your sleep hormones. Have you ever discussed it with a doctor? Or researched it on the internet?

littlestarsmum

Postby littlestarsmum » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:34 pm

I’m so sorry to hear that. It’s not easy to go through depression. It’s a very complex issue that deserves personal and in-depth attention. Have you considered talking to a physician or a therapist? I just said a prayer for you, and I hope that God will provide the strength and help you need at this time. Sending prayers & wishing you well!

ivette.carlier

Postby ivette.carlier » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:10 am

This is something new for me too, but I can feel how difficult the situation can be. I wish that things go better for you.

Return to “Your Story”