Life isnt fair :(

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Helloraspberries1

Life isnt fair :(

Postby Helloraspberries1 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:25 am

I always thought my life wasn't fair from the word go. I never did anything to anybody, I always stayed out of trouble, obeyed the ground rules and was always friendly to everyone. That doesn't seem to be enough apparently.

These last few days have been hell again for me. I don't know whether I'm coming or going. Been feeling suicidal again. I recently finished my job which was hell. They let me go cuz of someone telling on me. Didn't want me there no more. She's acting like this again, oh look her again playing up. I wanna tell people to leave me alone!!!!

I haven't done nothing wrong to anybody. It's people what keep putting a downer on me. I hate getting constant phone calls, texts, people in your face all the time. Just leave me alone!!!! No one understands. I've tried everything. Been doctors not long ago increased medication feel a bit calmer but still the same. Everyday just drags fife me. I just wanna be in bed and forget about everything. I can't take this anymore. It's not fair.

There's certain people what wanna ruin my life. I don't wanna die or anything but it's making me feel like I need to cuz of people. I'm now looking for a permanent job cuz of this one not working out. I always put 100% into everything. I don't do no harm to anyone.

Can someone just please tell me what is the problem??? I can't seem to go another day like this. I'm taking it out on people. I've tried everything. I'm going doctors, seeing friends, going shop, talking to people, taking medication, looking for work and attending employment course so what is it I'm not doing. I'm not positive person and never been so that won't work.

I'm looking for advice here or someone to tell me what's going on please.

:(

tori_2774

Re: Life isnt fair :(

Postby tori_2774 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:20 pm

I know first hand that life is hard and so unfair. It's a constant battle to give everything and get nothing in return. I have been through so much that I feel like I can't go anymore. But I promise you everything will work out just stay strong. I'm dealing with a lot right now from being diagnosed with bipolar and having the cops called on me to my husbands mom saying she is gonna snap my neck. But we are stronger than this. I'm here for you

Apache50

Postby Apache50 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:58 pm

I sometimes feel like life is unfair. I have been having issues with my spouse. We are not sleeping together at this time and answer when it will happen. But I as well as you have to remain strong. I know it's not easy. We just want to feel content in the situation but it gonna have to come in its own time. But we have to help one another. We only have ourselves to take care of each other. I am hoping that helping someone else will help with myself. Remember this. No matter how bad it gets, it will eventually get better. Nothing last forever. You need to believe that. I also need to keep telling myself the same thing. I hope this does help

ree

Postby ree » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:52 am

hope you're okay <3

TerriK

Postby TerriK » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:36 pm

Hello today! Sounds like another rough one. Can I make a suggestion? Have you tried inpatient therapy? I know we all cringe at the thought but would it help to be away from everyone and everything and all responsibilities? It's hard to carry a full time job when all this is going on. Would it help to have no responsibilities at all and concentrate on YOU? I finally gave in and went for 2 weeks and then 90 days treatment. It really helped get people away so I could get ahold of me again. It helps to get in touch with what's really happening with you and you can focus only on you. I don't know how you really feel about it, but I found it so helpful.

I hope things get better for you. Don't you hate that people seem to always be in your face? I know I do. Chin up kiddo! I'm here.

Return to “Your Story”