Tired of trying

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

bluebutterfly

Tired of trying

Postby bluebutterfly » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:52 am

I'm so tired of unsuccesfully trying for everything and nothing I do is ever good enough. I just wanna know what's the point of life because I have reach the point where I not sure I want to try anymore. I've been depressed for years and I'm only 18. I've never had many friend only 2 and the last month I barely leave the house, I'm missing classes because my classmates treat me like shit. I'm trying to show them love but all get in return is their hatred. I always end up alone even if I try my best I can't found love anywhere. I feel like all I want to get better is to find what's the purpose in life but I cant see a point to any of this. Please help me.

Helloraspberries1

Re: Tired of trying

Postby Helloraspberries1 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:38 pm

Hi bluebutterfly,

I'm sorry you feel this way. Life can be cruel at the best of times.

I know how you feel when everything and everyone is getting to you. You don't fit in anywhere, your always lonely, have no one to talk to etc. It gets you down and makes you think so negative.

When I wanted the world to go away and leave me alone it just made me think why am I here. What is the purpose of me being here but it was only when I told myself that if I wasn't here who would I be hurting?

Knowing that I hate being here and just don't wanna be here anymore makes you feel even more down and like there's no hope but the matter is there is hope.

You just need to think of yourself as someone who has a friend like yourself and what you do for your friend or the best way to support is what you do for yourself. It's about being positive and taking one day at a time.

That's the most important thing to do.

Talking to someone can really help in how you feel. If you can't talk to family or friends then you can talk to someone else like a doctor or counsellor. They are there to help and support people who need someone to listen just like you.

Please think about talking to someone first before you think about doing anything else.

Hugs

Return to “Your Story”