HELP!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

shelle225

HELP!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!

Postby shelle225 » Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:14 am

These last couple of days have been hell. Everyday I cry, cry and cry. I feel so lost, I feel like I don't belong anywhere, I don't know where I'm going or where I want to go. I feel stuck and sad. Sometimes I feel as if I've had enough. Sometimes I even wonder why I'm here. My boyfriend is what keeps me living cause I know he'd be lost without me. My dad is always telling me what a horrid daughter I am, how I'm always letting them down, how selfish I am, how lazy I am. I just want to be back to the happy person I was last week. What do I do? What can I do? At the moment my boyfriend is keeping me going. If I lost him there would be nothing left to stick around for. Life has no meaning in it... if it does I'd like to know what it is.

Stuke20

Postby Stuke20 » Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:16 am

I'm in a sh*t hole too. but for years and years. sounds to me in your situation your down because maybe your not getting along with your family?... well what i do if my folks say im lazy. i go and clean the house,take the trash out, mow the lawn, dishes, ect. if my mom needs something done i say yes mam and keep the some talk. my mom can ramble. but soon enough the energy in your house hold may change. sometimes it feels good to help out around the house to clear your mind. when your done you may feel like you have accomplished something. which is a good feeling. let me know how things go.

Return to “Your Story”