*sigh*

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

Moronic Moth

*sigh*

Postby Moronic Moth » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:05 am

Where do i even begin to this... So, im not really having a fantastic childhood right now, sure it has a lot of good in it and bad (mostly bad) but i digress. Sorry if this sounds dumb or way over dramatic but theres nothing i can share this with, not even my own parents... Ok, it started when i was maybe 12 or 13 years old and i was in a school called: Palm Springs North Elementary School (if im aware) and oh god HATED that school, but at that time i was a dumb kid, and i get builled alot because at that time if there was a noise or sound i don't like, the kids take advantage of it and use against me. One certain sound bothered me SO much which im not gonna say it. And the teachers nevered bothered to help me whatsoever, one time when i was in the school bus, three teenagers started bothering me until i cried, and the bus driver gave no care in the world and she even started laughing, i even saw that same bus driver at a friends party but like the dumb idiotic child i am I didn't care. Few Years Later... in the age of 14 and 15 i go to this new school called Ben Sheppard (thats how its spelled) and...its the worst school ever in my entire life, and for some reason the word of a kid getting bothered because of a sound spread... So i went to this class the kids did not like me one bit, and again being builled to crap with NO support... Until I graduated and went to a new class but nothing special same kids from the last, bullied to no end, and no angel to save me from this madness... So i graduated once again, and i went back to the same class i started in the first place... This is before my parents even knew about the teacher and think im just a dumb idiot. Anyways going back to that class was the WORST thing in my life, once again the same crappy kids and same crappy teacher, i absolutely hated that teacher and i still do to this very day. While i was being bullied the teacher and everyone else there don't believe me one bit, they thought i was lying. Until finally i snapped... The teacher and everyone else there took me out and i screamed from the top of my lungs that i wanted to kill myself and after that the school called the police and took me to a hospital called: Cytrus, And by god it was no help at all the doctors were so useless they couldn't help my depression one bit and i got sent to Cytrus on my mom's birthday... The only good i got from Cytrus is i finally got expelled from Ben Sheppard. But that didn't stop the pain... On the day i was gonna get transferred out of Cytrus i had a meltdown there and the kids that were there laughed at me and once again, No. Help. So now months later i go to a new school called: North Hialeah Elementary, and Surprise Surprise! It sucked...So bad... Same problems Builled, No help, etc... but now a year later i go to a private school called: American Christan School, and... its the best school i went to, unlike the other schools I actually made friends. But enough about school... The problems i have in life is mostly school but not only school. Heres my family problems...My Dad. I don't even remember anything good or relavent about my dad he's one of the biggest reason why i have a crap life, He's Stubborn, a Hypocrite, Bipolar, Lazy, Horrible dad, and a Horrible husband... Him and my mom fight a lot because he takes my moms car and drains the gas, takes money from me, my mom, and my brother, And he complains of the stupidest things ever known to man. And speaking of my mom, shes the best thing in my life. She not a complete dictator like dad shes nice and cooks good (if that counts) Enough of family problems... What i enjoy in life is Video Games and thats it, if your a gamer you will get this. I play a lot of video games because there fun thats what there made to be anyways, But the type of genre i hate for games is PVP games (for example Team Fortress 2) Why? Well like what the world is now filled with Sin and Chaos, to me PVP games ruin my life for example when i play these games there is always that One guy who thinks whenever he gets alot of kills it means he's the best and is above all rules and talks trash, and whenever i see this type of person i see a person who has a crap life and does all this crap because he's desperate for approval... Before these things happened when i was 14 years old...I Master baited...Sorry if this sounds disturbing to you. I have no idea why i did this but i was curious, and the worst thing... I still do to this day and i want to stop this. Im age 16 right now more mature then i can get and i see myself as a Sinful, Corrupted, Sad, Shameful Kid... Sorry if theres a lot of grammar problems but I don't care about that. Thank you for reading, please help me with your support (even though im new to this) Anyways Thanks, the human race will never cease to amaze me...

Return to “Your Story”