Hi everyone... I'm a bit new, sorry, scared and nervous.

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

Paulos

Hi everyone... I'm a bit new, sorry, scared and nervous.

Postby Paulos » Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:26 pm

Hi everyone, I'm Paul Scamuffo... how are you all... I will make it clear so everyone knows why and what I'm doing here. I was uh, it's actually in the PA light news, abused/molested by my former therapist Rachel Lucki in June 2015, and ... now, I am still having a very difficult time getting over it.

I'm a high functioning autistic male, 30 years old, yeah, pathetic I know- even I am going "that's pathetic" but ... in July, which was my fault- as I still think it's ALL my fault, I should have died but I didn't. I found this place and ... I just can't be alone anymore, it's scary. The chat has been very good and kind, Hollywood/Elizzabee yes nice people, I hope to meet you all soon or something...

Just wanted to give my story and ... I have anxiety/depression of course but I try not to let it consume me, just the past two days are very hard.

AshH5919

Re: Hi everyone... I'm a bit new, sorry, scared and nervous.

Postby AshH5919 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:33 am

Hey there, I just want to say I've been in your shoes before. I was abused by my mom's ex sexually. It's a very hard thing to cope with, I've been lucky enough to have the support of my boyfriend and I went through therapy. I want to say what happened was absolutely not your fault, it was that vile woman's own fault for not controlling herself like a decent human being. we are almost never prepared for accident or abuse or anything horrible. Accepting that it's happened is the hardest part, but once it's over, life is much better. If it makes you feel better, I suffer with anxiety as well. One tip I like to remember is to breathe, in for 8 seconds and out for 8 seconds. Best wishes to you and I hope you have a great day

Helloraspberries1

Re: Hi everyone... I'm a bit new, sorry, scared and nervous.

Postby Helloraspberries1 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:49 pm

I'm so sorry that has happened to you. I can't imagine what you must of been through.

I know it's hard right now to even try and talk to someone about how you been feeling but they really wouldn't mind. Opening up is the first step in reaching for help.

Just taking one day at a time is a good way to help you with everything what's going on so coping can be less stressful and staying positive doesn't have to be like your always failing to stay positive but just trying to stay positive works better then forcing yourself to.

The last thing to do is to not blame yourself for what's happened. You been through a really horrible time and it's important you go easy on yourself.

I don't know if you have any friends or family but talking to them can really help and by doing so they can support you. Also maybe trying to talk to a doctor about your emotions can get them to give you support and advice.

Please remember to keep reaching out.

Hugs

Return to “Your Story”