My past is the most depressing

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

Deep Blue Sea

My past is the most depressing

Postby Deep Blue Sea » Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:42 pm

When I think about my past I get depressed b/c I think about the way I've been treated. I think about the plp who I though were my friends, bckstabbed me. I never yet F-ing experience a sexual relationship b/c I keep getting rejected!:x Whenever I C couples kissing in public I turn away b/c it makes me irritated & depressed.:( Sometimes I get so irritated when I C couples kissing that I want to throw something at them!:x Whenever I spot movies on tv from my teen or early adult yrs, I change the channel b/c I get miserable watching other plp living a happy life. I don't even like to hear music from my youth past either.. I'm trying 2 focus on what is best 4 me now. The more I think about my past the more I suffer... :(

hey-its-ok

Postby hey-its-ok » Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:40 am

Hey Deepbluesea... are you able to let go of the past, not think about it, and start afresh? The more you get upset at seeing people happy, the more unhappy you get, and the more unhappy you get, the more people will avoid you. maybe try and go out and make some friends, and in order to get good friends, you need to be a good friend yourself...

I understand how you feel... but i think you need to start changing something... i wish you all the best... you are in my thoughts and prayers...

stormerhas

Postby stormerhas » Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:59 pm

Hey there Deep Blue Sea,

I can't stand to see other people in "normal" happy bliss relationships either, because they're really not all that happy. Perfect couples were invented by Hallmark as a marketing strategy to get people to buy Sweetest Day Cards. No relationship is truly happy happy joy joy.

I understand the loneliness. I've been there many many many years. All I can say to you is that it will get better. I know it sounds corny but you will find some one who sees YOU and appreciates YOU.

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:46 am

There may not be the perfect couple, when I see couples, in my mind I wish them the best and say a little prayer that someday I might be in that situation. Knowing there are no perfections in life, still I can dream.

Warmie 8)

Return to “Your Story”