Not the best today

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

Happyme

Not the best today

Postby Happyme » Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:07 am

Not having the best of days today. Have had a run of emotional stuff happened and I think that it is just starting to catch up to me.
I have a wonderful husband who really has NO idea what goes on in my head. Have a relative in a lot of trouble, lived with us breifly, now his mother is dividing the family over this. She hates me and wants to out of her son's life, I would but he comes to me all the time.
A sister-in-law attempt the unthinkable (twice). As soon as it happened, guess who was called, u got it - ME!!! Very few on my husband's side of the family knew about my problems, they do now!!
I am not speaking to one of my sisters (which is killing me inside - sshh - no one knows that).
Boy it is hard to cry and type at the same time.
Would really love someone who I can chat to about this stuff. I am REALLY good at hiding my feelings, must say that I have become an expert at it.
Hope to hear from someone soon.
Happyme!!!

hey-its-ok

Postby hey-its-ok » Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:31 am

Welcome to the Forums Happyme... why don't you try going into the chat rooms, i don't go there but i heard that there are lots of supportive people whom you can talk to...

wish you all the best!

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:52 am

Hi HappyMe and welcome.

As hey-its-ok said, there a very supportive chat room connected with this forum. Lots of caring chatters that can relate to your feelings.

Sounds like your plate is over-flowing. ((((((((((((((( HappyMe)))))))))) a gentle hug to you, hope you feel it.

Continue typing here, we do read and do our best to reply.

Warmie 8)

Return to “Your Story”