I'm emotionally drained.

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

Jeremy.C

I'm emotionally drained.

Postby Jeremy.C » Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:01 am

This is my first post and I'm a little shy so please bear with me. I'm 19 years old and I live in Louisiana. I have had depression since I was born, it was passed on to me by my original birth mother.(Yes I'm adopted) I had a horrible childhood, fights at school and parents fighting at home.When I reach the age of 17 I was diagnosed with Clinical depression, TMJ Disorder, Peptic Ulcer, Anxiety and Sleep Disorder. Over the past 2 years I have had 76 different medications ranging from anti-depresents, anti-anxiety,tranquilizer, blood thinners and beta blockers. I have been under a clinical trial to understand why in one week of taking the meds I grow a tolerances.

I feel dead inside, cold, lonely and depressed. I don't drink, smoke or do drugs. I never had a thought of suicide but just a urge of just laying in a relax sleep. I haven't cried since I was seven because I see no use in it.
I'm tired, my friends see me as the person who always is tring to help someone.I am now a college student but I'm not happy because I'm working too hard and I see no happiness. I have never had one single day of happiness in my life. I don't know what to do anymore.

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:57 am

(((((((((((((((( Jeremy.C )))))))))))))))))))))

Thank you for sharing. I truly hope that you will find the support you seek here in the forums. There is a chat room connected with this forum, should you want to go in, talk, vent, meet people that deal with issue in life as you do.

Warmie 8)

Return to “Your Story”