im too young to feel like this

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

ekayee

im too young to feel like this

Postby ekayee » Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:26 pm

im only 21 and feel like depression has runied my life. ive been depressed for about 8 years now and its recently been at its worse the past couple of years. ever since my father died 2 years ago ive cried almost every night. i do not cry so much about him anymore. now all i ever think about is how i want a man in my life. i want a boyfriend and can not seem to get anyone to want to be with me. i cant get over any guy i start to like who ends up not wantin to date me. i dont want to feel sad anymore when it comes to me being single. i have no idea how to get over this. i want someone so bad to love me. i want to share my life right now with someone. i dont want to wait. i dont know what to do

Emotional_77

Postby Emotional_77 » Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:50 pm

First off, welcome to the forums! :)
I am 20 years old, I had a boyfriend for 2 years. He thinks I deserve better cause he is changing for the worse (which I actually agree on that) but I love him so much and its stupid that he doesnt want us back together. Oh well, what im saying is dont rush into finding that person yet, it will happen when its supposed to. Besides you dont need a boyfriend to feel loved. Just let things happen on its own sweetie.

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:06 am

((((((((((((( ekayee )))))))))))))))))

I understand your feelings of the need to have someone special in your life. I am alone as well, with the future of it being just that.

Crying is said to be good for you, so don't feel bad about doing that. We shed the frustration, the hurt by doing this. Your heart can only take so much.

Please continue posting here and maybe join the chat room, some very good support there.

Warmie 8)

sigmund

Postby sigmund » Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:30 am

i am thinking you want a guy in your life to replace the father you lost. sorry if i am wrong. like said it will happen when it is suppossed too. enjoy life and being single, talk to your GP on how you are feeling maybe talking about it will help. like the other's have said there is a chat site to this forum. but most of all go out and have fun, talk to your dad thats what our priest said in 2006 when i lost my mum and my husband lost his father. perhaps plant a tree for your dad but know he will always will be with you and watching over you and loving you as much now as he did when he was alive. have fun and let nature run it's cause don't be in a hurry to grow up it will happen all too quick on it's own.

Return to “Your Story”