Just a note of thanks

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

Doogie

Just a note of thanks

Postby Doogie » Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:25 pm

Just a note of thanks to all that have offered their support when I first joined.

I'm afraid I must leave (hard to explain), but you all have been such a great group to be a part of I didn't want to just vanish. I hope that I have contributed back to the forum as much as I have received.

I always find listening to music helps when things get challenging so I'll leave you with my top 3 inspirational songs (at least how I interpret them)

Garth Brooks - The Dance (Things may not work out as planned in life, but look for the good in the experiences)

Sarah McLachlan - Angel (When things get rough and seem bleak and you are looking for an escape, you can be your own angel. Love and respect yourself)

Baz Luhrmann - Everybody's Free To Wear Sunscreen (Just good advice)

Take Care!

Ieris

Postby Ieris » Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:24 pm

So sad to see you go Doogie, I got used to seeing your name come up on here, its going to be weird without you :cry:

Thank you so much for all that you have contributed on here, lots of people have benefitted from your posts. I am glad that you are moving on and hopefully deal with your own issues positively.

You are a great guy and you deserve great things. Wishing you all the best!

*HuGs*

x

JonsDragonEyes

Postby JonsDragonEyes » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:58 am

aw, Doogie I was so surprised when I seen this. Although I didn't get a chance to know you better I'm really going to miss you. :cry:

I hope that you can at least stop by maybe once in awhile just to say hello to us ??

If you need to get away for awhile I can totally understand that. I feel that way too but I hope you don't leave forever.

Love and hugs always

100footpole

Postby 100footpole » Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:44 am

Doogie,

Let me recommend a favorite movie that I know you've seen ... Shane.

I love the quantum state of "Shane! Come back!" ... no matter what there is never a happy ending ... just good times and bad.

"Doogie! Come back. (when you can brother :lol: )"

It's been a pleasure reading your work.

Return to “Your Story”