please help

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

siadamia

please help

Postby siadamia » Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:48 am

my mother is very emotional..she cares a lot for others.. but she cant understand me some time... due to some reason i dont want to live with my some old friend.. but my mother wants me to be with them.. she thinks that i am always wrong.. she dont understand that i want to live my life according to my rules.. i want to live with people who respect me... who love me .. i want to concentrate in my studies.. but whenever i try to explain this to my mom.. she shouts at me .. and never understand what i am saying.. just explain the way she thinks about those people.. she again and again ask me about the friendship status with my old friends .. this ques irritates me a lot.. those people are very arrogant .. they behave good infront of my mother but show their attitude to me.. they use to backbite and always make me feel as they are more good than me.. thats why i dont like them.. i want to live my life with my own rules.. i want to spent my time with my hobbies ... not with those people any more. but my mother cant understand this all. she force me to leave those whom i like to live with .. and want me to live with those .. who she thinks are good..

some time back she talk to one of my such friend and ask her about hr and my friendship status and tell her to wait for sometime so that i will be back to her.. she even cant think about my self respect.. this all irritates me a lot.. when i tell her that she should not talk to her about me.. she shouts at me.. and become ill.. i dont know what to do ..she cares a lot for others.. and not thinks that those are not the way she think about them.. this also effects her health and my too.. because of all this i also cant able to concentrate on my studies... please help

siadamia

she stops to

Postby siadamia » Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:02 am

last night i was feeling vry uncomfortable.. as i live in hostel i tried to call my mother late night.. she dont pickup the phone.. when my father gave her the call and ask to talk with me she just said "go to sleep .. good night! " and she disconnect the call.. from few days back we had a little arguement on the same topic.. from that time she is not talking with me.. she has a lot of responsiblities .. she is doing so much work. and i have two younger sisters too.. she also look after her.. but i think she dont want to talk with me any more.. she has no time for me.. i know she is very buisy.. but she cant get this that i need her support.. i am living only with me nowdays.. i have no friends now.. i want her.. but i think she gets tired of me.. now i am alone .. whole in the world.. my mother is also not able to understand me.. so who else can do that.. and why so.. i have failed in every thing.. i am not a good person.. not a good daughter... :cry:

Return to “Your Story”