nothingness.......

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

fallen

nothingness.......

Postby fallen » Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:42 am

i have unintentionally tripped myself up , i realized today and i have pretty much always been like this, i have no fear , of death, of life , the silence that might accompany me after death . no fear.
but it was last night i realized, that in my point of view human beings exist because of fear or purpose or both.
the Dalai Lama has no fear yet purpose.
lesser mortals have fear of death, of life ,and sometimes have purpose.
i have achieved what i wanted and therefore have no purpose and have no fear.
i am in a sphere of the nothingness ,not sad , not scared, no fear, but devoid of purpose , i am content yet tired.
it is a peaceful place to be , but what now.
death seems a logical conclusion.
i am debating with my self in my sphere of the nothingness what is next.
take care

Frame

Postby Frame » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:56 am

How old (young) are you fallen?

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:26 pm

Hi fallen,
No silence follows death. Following the lives we spend in our flesh bodies, (the physical realm) we go on to live eternally in the spiritual realm. Death isn't the end, rather a new beginning. Of course, suicide isn't the right way out, although I admit to having fantasized about it myself.

There are many "truths" swirling around out there, but only one has been proven in so many ways, including archealogicaly. We all are given freewill to believe and to choose as we wish. Obviously, the world we live in is falling in a downward spiral- not due to poor luck, but because of bad choices.
This won't be 'preaching' to say that more than 200 Biblical prophecies came true. This also continues. No preaching. (just a fact) Something to consider, and quite interesting.

Generally speaking, I believe that the root of depression, in much of mankind, is a lack of truth and belonging. There cannot be more than one truth. And there are so many divisions in humanity, it's crazy.

I will veer away from 'preaching,' as it is now more important to be "politically correct" than to join in honest and intelligent discussion. But...I don't know...I could tell somebody about what 9/11 and they wouldn't believe it for not seeing it. (I'm not implying this about you, fallen. Lol)! But, you know how people are.

I wish to note that I'm not in the dark ages when it comes to depression. There are various ways in which anxiety/depression, etc., can creep in. However, I do believe that the decline of mankind
has the ability to put many on edge. We're on a technological incline, while our morals decline. Who can argue with that? One would have to be living in a cave to not have taken notice. Anyway, I digress...

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:53 pm

And BTW, fallen, you have more purpose in this life than you could conceive of. We don't have to walk on the moon, or do something else huge to have value. No one is of more value than another. If one of your big purposes in this life is to lift people up, you certainly do that! :-)

When I'm deceased, and people remember me as a kind, loving and giving person, I'll know that these values gave me great purpose. (aside from the fact that I make some mean spaghetti with lots of cheese and garlic) Haha!

You DO have a whole lot of purpose. If you wonder what it is, just ask yourself how you'd want to be remembered. I believe you'll have your answer. :-)

fallen

Postby fallen » Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:13 pm

to frame i am as young as a new born flower in bloom and as old as the universes.
take care

to foreverme thank you for your insight and kindness , i am not having a meltdown but i am in this sphere of nothingness it is a mile wide and i am in the middle of it, contemplating my existence , past present and future on many time lines.
it is hard to clarify, but i really appreciate your support . i agree with your points of view on life and the after life etc....
your garlic spaghetti it sounds amazing , it actually is one of my favorite dishes with loads of parmesan cheese .
take care

Scooter

Postby Scooter » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:42 am

Fallen,you have purpose.
I'm reading your words and finding them of interest.
To be at peace within your own mind is a dream for me.
To describe it as nothingness I don't understand.
Maybe it's just the place your at now and your on your way toward some form of enlightenment within yourself.
I don't know, but your words give me pause for thought and maybe that is a form of purpose.

All the best mate,I hope you find something of worth within your current state.

Scooter.

4EverMe

Postby 4EverMe » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:33 pm

Hi fallen,
The spaghetti has parmesan cheese AND cheddar. Try em both!

fallen

Postby fallen » Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:14 pm

to scooter,
thank you for your response , if i could take your pain away i would willingly do so, i hope you find peace.
take care

to foreverme ,
parmesan and cheddar , now your talking !

Return to “Your Story”