My frustrations

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, Astrid

MoMac

My frustrations

Postby MoMac » Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:24 am

:roll: Why is that everybody wants to help me when I'm coping on my own but nobody can be bothered to find any time for me when I really need the help? :idea: maybe they just want to see me back to my old self and can't admit they hate to be around me depressed, but it's not like I lean too heavily on them. Everybody knows I'm always home alone but they don't even make the time to give me a phone call. I'm always the one to make contact and I always try to be considerate towards everyone but it just isn't returned. I'm tired of my family and friend. :x they have the cheek to say I don't open up but I'm never given the bloody chance to. :x As for not being very active having little energy and having to force myself to do anything is not laziness it's depression :!: no one even asks me what i'm doing to deal with it they just presume I'm doing nothing because they can't see what's happening within me and I don't want to be my old self because that's what got me into this mess in the first place. :idea: I think I'll give my nearest and dearest a wake up call. :lol:

Emotional_77

Postby Emotional_77 » Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:08 pm

That's life, it never seems to be fair. Same thing happens to me a lot too. I feel as if I am doing all the help for my friends but get nothing in return but sometimes I get comments like "It's not all about you" and it hurts because when is it ever about me? People think I use my depression as an excuse for everything but I don't. When I don't feel like going out, sometimes I still try anyway and when I really can't people just think I am lazy. You are not alone MoMac and you may not have people around you that understand, but on this site everyone understands where you are coming from. We have all been there. Take care of yourself MoMac.
((((((((((MoMac))))))))))))))

Deep Blue Sea

Postby Deep Blue Sea » Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:15 pm

Emotional_77 wrote:That's life
:roll: I don't like when people say that, it sounds very discourgeing. Yeah that's life, and I think it sucks. Certain people go through life that's so rotten they no longer want to live. "That's Life" Sounds like people don't really care when they say that. If I was in a therapy group and someone said to me "that's life," that would affend me and make me very angry, discourage and hopeless. I don't like hearing that kind of B.S. :x

Emotional_77

Postby Emotional_77 » Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:43 pm

oh, sorry Deep Blue Sea, did not mean to offend you. It just seems sometimes life has it weird ways but its how you handle them that makes the difference.. Thats what I meant by "that's life". Any better? Sorry again.

MoMac

RE that's life

Postby MoMac » Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:10 pm

:) I really appreciated your feedback Emotional. I felt that I was understood and not alone and I have often adopted a that's life approach when things are bothering me too much. It stops things seeming so impossible to me.

Sound advice Emotional 8)

Deep Blue - thank you for taking the time to read my feed and for being so honest about the that's life thing.

Emotional_77

Postby Emotional_77 » Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:42 am

your welcome MoMac.. (((((MoMac))))))))

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:41 am

(((((((((((((( MoMac ))))))))))))))))

Just know you have us, and sorry but you are now stuck with me!!

Warmie 8)

Return to “Your Story”