So lost

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

georgiapeach

So lost

Postby georgiapeach » Tue May 06, 2008 9:17 am

Hey all. Still trying to figure this thing out, but i'm starting to realize how far i've come from so many challenging battles in my life. i'm still so mentally lost but i hope in time i will come outta it. theres been 2 amazing ppl come into my life and i'm so scared of losing them both. i'm just becoming more and more lost. i sit here in school just thinking like i am now and i've decided to just jump on the comp and type i will have to finish this at a later date. but i realized i've come to this chat to get some support from others but i don't take their advise i believe it's a time for a major change in my life but i'm not sure where to start. i'm still going through so much that i still haven't shared with you all and i only think about everything while i'm at school supposed to be learning but can't concentrate. school is becoming more difficult for me as time is going on because i just gave up on everything which i kno is wrong but it's releasing some stress and strain on my mind to help clear somethings up for the major challenges i face in my life. wow ok i just rambled on for 10 min of things without getting in to details of it all. sorry all. just thinking and not realizing i've wrote nothing with a point to it. maybe eventually i will have the guts to tell you all what i have been through but it's very emotional for me and i find it traumatizing in my mind and i can't get it out for weeks and i fall into a deep slump (worse that what you guys have seen already). there are some people in my life i have met through this chat and i don't ever wanna lose them because they've helped me so much and been there i love the support they give. its so helpful at times. if they read this they should kno who they are. ok all i have to attempt to study for my quiz in an hour. i just don't wanna do anything in accounting right now bc i wanna play with numbers but can't. idk what this even has to do with my story but in time i will tell you all in the next 17 days before i move and lost the computer. i feel you all have a right to kno what i have been on with my future. my past is bringing me down and i hope when i come to terms with everything mentally it will ease some of my depression i have and my anger and resentments that i also will not let go of and part with. for being 17 i've been through a lot but i will not admit my faults or mistakes. i have many flaws but yea... ok all i'm out for now. :lol:
~Georgiapeach~

Emotional_77

Postby Emotional_77 » Tue May 06, 2008 4:27 pm

GEORGIAPEACH!!!

Im so glad to see you write on the forums!! It's soo awesome.. :D. Yes, it seems things are hard for you right now but its understandable becauase at 17 you have so many choices to make in life, (moving out, work, school, find your long-time career, and your relationships). Your being to grow into an aduult and it will be tough but I know you well anad if you hvae the right support along the way and faith in yourself.. You will get the strength to get through your problems. I have my most deepest faith in you, I hope you can start having that faith in yourself. You are a awesome person peach..!! *HUGS*.

Stephen
SENIOR MASTER MODERATOR

Postby Stephen » Tue May 06, 2008 7:38 pm

Hi Georgiapeach, so great to see you over here on the forums too.

As I hope you know, we're here for you, whether in the chat room, or here in forum land.

Talk when you feel able and comfortable.

Stephen

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Tue May 06, 2008 7:43 pm

(((((((((((((((( Georgiapeach )))))))))))))))))))))))))

Just a hug for a special young lady.

Jeanie 8)

loneranger17

Postby loneranger17 » Fri May 09, 2008 5:40 pm

I'm happy you wrote on the forums and I'm happy you have two great people in your life, that will probably help you cope with whatever your going through in addition to continuing your posts; I'm interested in you and concerned. Keep posting please!

Emotional_77

Postby Emotional_77 » Fri May 09, 2008 5:57 pm

Just me again.. Heres another hug ((((((PEACH)))))) :D

cec

Postby cec » Sat May 10, 2008 5:56 pm

Hey Peach

I know you posted this in March, but I just wanted to say that I think you are an amazingly brave person who has so much an 18 yrd should not have to deal with.

I'm always glad to see you in the channel, even though you hide your blanket when I enter : )

Hang in there ok

cec :)

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:18 pm

(((((((((((( Peach )))))))))

Life is changing for you, see told you to hang in there!!!

Warmie/Jeanie 8)

Katietron

Postby Katietron » Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:35 am

Hi,
Thank you.

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:18 pm

Hi Katietron, how are you?

Warmie/Jeanie

Katietron

Postby Katietron » Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:49 pm

I feel weird. But good weird, thanks for asking.
With regards.

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:32 pm

I like the word 'good', even with weird. Puts a smile on my face.

Take care ((((((((Katietron))))))))))))))

Warmie 8)

Return to “Your Story”