New Member looking to help others

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

eviejay

New Member looking to help others

Postby eviejay » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:41 am

Hello everyone,
I am here to tell my story on my illness called Depression. Depression comes in all shapes and all sizes. Some have it mild, some have it severe and some can deal with it in their own ways. Hopefully after me telling my story it will relate to others, and hopefully help a little bit.

I am from the UK. I have my down days, everyone do don't they ? Only my bad days get bad.

They come across in waves of depression. I could be sitting down watching the t.v, and music can come on that turns my mood to depressed and then I sink into a low, sad sorry state of depression.

I don;t have many friends, I only have one friend who I bother with and that is every now and again when she don't let me down when something better comes along. I guess that has alot to do with my depression. No communication and how hard I find it to actually go out due to my lack of confidence. I suffer with my depression most days where I find it hard to even gt out of my pj's as even getting dressed proves to be a huge task in which I feel I am close to breaking into tears. I find a crowd in a shop , more than 5 people makes me scared, as im thinking to myself 'are they looking at me?' or 'are they thinking this or this about me?'

Sometimes I feel like my head is going to explode open and im going to scream at everyone and everything in sight.

If you suffer from the following and you need some help in just understanding, I am more than willing to give you time to talk as ive been through it myself.

. OCD
. Depression
. IBS
. CFS (Chronic fatigue Syndrome)
. Anxiety
. Sleep problems
. Relationship troubles
. Family problems
. Money problems.

Shall look forward to talking with you all soon

Regards,
Stephanie

Lara Smithson

Advice

Postby Lara Smithson » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:22 am

maybe the best was you can help is by replying to the public posts, i cant speak for others but its a lot less confronting/personal if its a reply to a public story.

eviejay

Postby eviejay » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:58 pm

Thank you for the advice :)

Terri

Help

Postby Terri » Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:08 am

Would love to hear from you, we all could use a little help

Return to “Your Story”