Can I get your input?

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Blueroses

Can I get your input?

Postby Blueroses » Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:53 pm

Here's my story. I have always felt so worthless. My first suicide attempt was at 16. I have tried many times since then. Sometimes half-heartedly. Sometimes not. I am now 55 years old. I have 3 grown daughters. They are all happy, and healthy and don't need me anymore. I have been thinking about suicide once again. I feel like I am a burden to everyone. Thoughts?

to100

Postby to100 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:22 am

i think they're really going to miss you. probably going to hurt them a lot.

sunforyou

Postby sunforyou » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:17 am

how could you feel worthless? you have so much life experience, and I am sure much love and affection to give to people. May be in your locality there are people from that site who also feel alone and worthless, or even young people who need warm hug and words of support. So try to find such people in reality and unite, help each other, share joys and sorrows. Beleive me, there are those who needs you, just stop thinking about suicide. You are to young to leave this world) :)

hollyann

Postby hollyann » Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:30 pm

blueroses no matter how old our children get they always need us. It's just the ways they need us aren't always the same. Or they don't always realize they need us. I'm fully grown, and my mom and I haven't always seen eye to eye but I still need her just like your kids need you. Hang in there.

holly

Blueroses

Postby Blueroses » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:32 pm

Thanks everyone.

Return to “Your Story”