My story :(

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

Sunrise

My story :(

Postby Sunrise » Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:19 am

ok so this storys kinda horrible so im warning you now before you read it k so here goes....................

Um when i was 7 my mom married my stepdad. I couldnt really handle the fact that that the year before this my birth dad died and my mom married again so soon.Anyways my stepdad was nice to me and my older brother and my mom for the first few months they were together, but then he started being more and more violent and took up drinking.he began abusing me and my family.He got angry at every little thing imaginable like me not doing dishes properly or my mom talking on the phone for longer than 10 minites. He controled us like we were his slaves.we had to do whatever he said and if we didnt we would get beaten.and even if we did do whatever he told us to we would still get beaten...there was no way out.Me and my brother shared a room and a matriss on the floor, I love my brother with all my heart he would always stick up for me when i was getting beat and make me feel better when i was hurting . One day my brother was telling my stepdad to f*** off and leave me and my mom alone and he got thrown against the concret wall of our room. His neck broke and he passed away right in front of my eyes. he died at my stepdad hands when i was 8 years old :cry:
I remember everything about that night, and I will never forget.
Soon after my brothers death my stepdad hid his body in the basement. Me and my mom were locked in the room.
my stepdad used to rape me all the time
no one else knew about my brothers death until I finally told someone about the abuse a month ago. we were kept hiden from the whole world
I am now 15 years old. Pregnant with twins because of my stepdads sexual abuse. When they searched the house we were in and they found my brothers body along with all the things my stepdad used to hurt us. My mom was so upset and glad at the same time to be free of him she committed suicide. she just wanted me to have a brand new life without anything stopping me witch she thought she was doing, well thats what she said in her letter.
I just cant forget the past like that, my life has been ruined and its hardly even started.
After that I started seeing things.... I saw my stepdad holding a gun at me even though he is in prison for a very LONG time. I see people hang themselves,lights, just stuff thats not even there.
So i have been put in hospital and I have been here for neally 2 weeks.
I feel alot safer from everything here. and so now I feel comfortable enough to join this forum. maybe to make new friends cause I dont really have any and never have... Only my brother who i miss so much he was my best friend and even now im crying writing about my life.

so yea my life sucked but its getting better everyday, I am on meds that are starting to work and cause Im in hospital I am safe from myself so things are really getting better

ButterflyKisses

Postby ButterflyKisses » Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:05 pm

((((sunrise))))

Oh honey, I'm so sorry you have been through so much for being so young! I'm glad the meds, and the hospital are making you feel better/safe. Thank you for sharing your story with us. I know it wasn't easy for you to do. Take care, and please keep us updated!

Stephen
SENIOR MASTER MODERATOR

Postby Stephen » Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:49 pm

Hi Sunrise,

I'm sorry to learn of all the devastating things you've been through.

I'm glad you're now in a place where hopefully, with help, you can build a stable platform from which to move forward.

As ButterflyKisses said, please keep us posted as to how things are going.

Stephen

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:51 pm

Hello Sunrise,

I am truly sorry you have had to go through so much at such a cost.

You are at a turning point, with the proper people and facilities.

Please let us know of your progress.

We are here to help in whatever manner possible, if only in words, My thoughts are with you.

Warmie 8)

COACH

Postby COACH » Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:03 am

Im sorry sunrise. The good thing is that you are young and you have your whole life ahead of you. You can make this a new starting point. Build your life from where you are today. You will always have support from people here. So here's to a new beginning....

COACH

Return to “Your Story”