No turning back ,

Shared experiences of life, and the path that has led you to where you are.

Moderators: windsong, BlueGobi, Moderators, vince13, Maelstrom, Astrid

lisalou

Postby lisalou » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:16 pm

dearest kenny,sorry to hear things are not good for you and fran right now and also sorry i have been away so long but i have always been thinking of you and with you in spirit my friend. sounds like you could do with a bit of our dodgy humour! i am glad you are getting support from the psychiatrist and will be thinking of you on the 24th for sure. happy anniversary to you and fran too,i hope it manages to be a good day for you,even just thinking of all the years you and your beloved wife have had together. i really really hope fran's health improves and that you get some rest from your darkness. i too can get very paranoid and obsessive about touching things and about germs and contamination and things so you can talk to me about this if you want

oh we have so much to catch up on kenny pop but for now i hope it's enough to know that your mad old brighton friend is still alive and kicking (just!) and wishes you well

love lisa xxx

xken728

THANKYOU WARMIE AND LISA

Postby xken728 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:02 pm

Good evening Warmie ,,Good evening lisa ,Thankyou both for your kind words ,and your concern for Fran and myself ,,firstly Warmie i did enjoy xmas but i was so depressed but it was hard coping ,sorry to hear you havent been so good ,i can honestly say that the way i feel now is very upsetting ,so much so that fran has made me promise to her that i wont harm myself ,i can see only darkness thru my eyes i feel anger ,and fear ,and the blood that runs thru my veins feels cold ,im tired and dont feel like fighting anymore . good to hear your ok Lisa give my regards to Mark hope he,s ok too. Its nice that you and Warmie wish us well on our anniversary,I will make it special for Fran iregardless of how im feeling .
Warmie and Lisa weve been married 32 years ,,we met 33 years ago in a great pub called the snakepit ,,Fran was a biker and i was the punk ,it was a great place a proper rock pub ,full of heavy rockers and hells angels and punks ,, Ok my dear freinds im very tired and i just dont feel good ,ill listen to a little music now and have a lay down ,,
Warm Wishes to you both Warmie and Lisa ,,Take Care hope to talk again soon ,,Goodnight Ken And Fran ,,,

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:10 pm

(((((((( Ken ))))))))))))

A good long marriage. Good that you have the great memories from the beginning. Know several men that can't remember when and how they met, just know they did. LOL. Congrats again.

I hope the doctor coming to see you will be of help, sorry to hear your being so down. Remember we care, do keep your promise to Fran and make that promise to us as well. Deal? Do take care of yourself.

Get sleep please.

Warmie

xken728

hello Warmie

Postby xken728 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:31 pm

Yes Warmie my dear freind ,i have all my wonderful memories kept safe ,
thanks for your comments ,we had a nice day ,i asked Fran if she had been happy with her life with me ,And she replied ,I couldent have been or be any happier !!!! Ive always pushed myself and worked hard to give her a good life . And as for my well being just now ,i wont rant on about it but my mood has gotten a lot worse ,and i feel like im crashing around in the dark ,,my doctor did not come last week and i felt so let down ,he,s suppossed to be coming tommorrow ,but i have little faith ,,I must Carry on of course but its hard and painful and i must admit im Hurting .
Ok Warmie i hope you have been we,ll and keeping happy ,hows the weather not to cold i hope . Ok i will say goodnight now ive decorated the bathroom and fitted a carpet today so im tired ,i really dont know how i keep going sometimes ,Goodnight Warmie ,, goodnight to all my freinds who are silent at this time ,i hope your all ok ,,warm wishes Ken and Fran
Will talk again soon

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:57 pm

(((((((((((((( Ken ))))))))))))))))))))

Good to hear from you and good you are keeping busy. Just don't over-do it and do take care of yourself.

Perhaps when you see your doctor, you tell him just what you are feeling. Can't hurt to try, now can it.

Fran loves you, why wouldn't she be happy? She's got you and she knows your feelings, how you protect her, take care of her and there for her no matter what. Don't know of any woman that wouldn't be happy with that. Just happy that you two have each other, as it should be.

Me, I am making it. Not complaining for that won't change things, so I get by each day. Weather has been very cold and lots of snow. In fact more coming my way, oh lucky me, LOL. But there are only 49 days until it will be officially Spring, so that keeps me thinking positive. The deck upstairs will be use a lot by me. Privacy there, my 'little corner of heaven'. Need to get a sign made saying that. :)

Best get busy here, somethings I need to take care of and consider some sort of food, ugh.

Do take care, good hearing from you.

Warmie

xken728

Hello warmie and all my freinds

Postby xken728 » Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:16 pm

Hello Warmie ,hope your ok .Fran is good ,summer is always better for her lungs ,i hope your well and have your nice summer ,im really not good and theres a bit of concern about me ,i cant hide it all ,not eating to
well and feeling really deep down low .,hope all my freinds here are ok hi to you all ,i really must go now ,take care ,,,wishes Ken and Fran ,,

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:50 pm

Hi Ken,

All is well with me, no need to complain, it doesn't help me, LOL. I just do what I can. Weather is changing and I am loving it. No snow, hate that white stuff.

Good to hear that Fran is doing better, always a plus. Please do all you can to keep yourself well and going. You have been missed. Really good seeing you back in the forums.

(((((((((( Ken )))))))))))))))

xken728

Good to hear that

Postby xken728 » Tue May 17, 2011 4:44 pm

im glad to hear your ok ,fran has been really very poorly and we had to see the emergency doctor today ,she,s been given some steriods to open
her airways so fingers crossed she,ll get better soon ,i ve been to busy looking after Fran to feel bad ,but ive been feeling a little more positive ,
must go now ,Goodnight Warmie girl ,,Goodnight to all my dear freinds
best wishes ken and Fran,,

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Tue May 17, 2011 6:13 pm

((((((((((((((( Ken ))))))))))))))))))))

Great hearing from you again. Please know there are many here that care and have been concern.

Please give Fran my best and I will remember you both in my thoughts at the end of the day.

Do take care of yourself, for you must take care of Fran. How it works with the two of you.

Keep us posted, please.

Warmie

xken728

Fran much better today

Postby xken728 » Wed May 18, 2011 3:57 pm

Hi Warmie ,Thanks for your kind words ,and your right I must make frans life as comfortable as possible ,it really gets me down when shes suffering i feel helpless to do anything for her ,of course she trys to help me when im down ,but she understands that i have to shut down to protect her and carry on as normal ,,the last few weeks have been really hard ,my arthitis in my wrists is that bad ive had to go to hostpital to have wrist supports fitted ,and i think that has had a negative effect on me ,
i just wanted to say that fran has been a lot better today and she slept we,ll last night ,we bought some new lino for the kithen yesterday we fitted it last night and it started of as a nightmare ,stuggling to get this big heavy peice of lino into place so we could cut it to fit ,it took some time and a little cursing but it looked great in the end ,Now you may find this bit a little gross but i must tell it as it is ,,a few weeks ago i was struck down with some sort of virus ,during that night i felt sick and on my dash to the toilet i was sick all over the upstairs landing carpet,the beige carpet was ruined no amount of cleaning would fix it so today i have fitted a whole new carpet and had to do the stairs to match as well,so weve had a good day today ,and fran is really over the moon ,
i wonder what the weathers like with you ,and if you have got the garden looking ok ,weve planted our summer bedding plants and there coming on great ,the ferrets are allowed out while the plants get bigger or they will roll in them ,but they have a little run round the back of the house ,but there missing there big garden ,,jack the dog has had his first birthday ,he,s a lovely little curly terrier,, oh vince my daughters cat ,i found him hanging round the back of the house a few weeks ago ,he had got his collar stuck on a nail ,i found him as i went to let the ferrets out he was nearly dead ,we rushed him to the vets ,he recovered slowly ,but he,s nearly better now ,Ok Warmie i,ll say goodnight ,to you and all my freinds ,oh im fitting a new carpet in the bathroom and tiolet tommorrow
warm wishes ,Ken and Fran

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Wed May 18, 2011 4:14 pm

(((((((((((( Ken ))))))))))))))))

Your being there for Fran, and she for you, is the best medicine. Keep it up, you are good for each other.

My garden/yard is doing nicely. Sun and showers, flowers blooming all the over the place. Love Spring. Have more flowers that need to be planted, and that will happen.

Work on the outside of my home, will not be the major project, as it was last year. Will be glad when it is down, but then the work will start on the inside. Oh my! Sounds like you have 'chores' for you home as well. Good luck with them.

Do take care of yourself, and keep us posted.

Warmie

xken728

Thanks warmie

Postby xken728 » Thu May 26, 2011 3:18 pm

Hi there everyone hope your all ok, thanks for the kind words warmie ,hope your doing ok ,the day after i posted this Fran got really ill again ,its been quite a hard few days ,she went back to the docs again and got some more medicine ,its taken a while but i think she,s over the worst now ,weve been out for a meal tonight ,its a big thing for me but i forced myself for Frans sake and we really enjoyed it ,im glad to hear your enjoying your garden warmie ,our clematis has come into its own this year and has had lots of wonderful purple flowers on ,weve had gale force winds this week and lots of rain today ,lots of my freinds are silent these days i hope your all ok .anyway i,ll say goodnight for now ,
best wishes everyone ,Ken and Fran ,,

xken728

hello there hope all is well

Postby xken728 » Sat May 28, 2011 2:34 pm

hope your all ok ,myself and fran have been ok, Frans coughing a little less now ,and im still feeling good ,i find myself laughing and kidding about like i used to ,theres still the fear that it will go but i must enjoy the now and not tommorrow ,im going to have a carboot sale tommorrow ,weve got a pc and some other stuff that surplus to reqiurements so hopefully i,ll be able to turn it into a little extra cash ,
the weather here is still windy and showery but its not to bad ,better than some of the stuff some of the poor people have had in the states just lately ,ok bye for now ,i,ll let you know how i did at the carboot tommorrow ,,goodnight best wishes ,,Ken and Fran ,

Warmsoul/Jeanie13

Postby Warmsoul/Jeanie13 » Sat May 28, 2011 2:36 pm

((((((((( Ken ))))))))))))

Good luck with your sale. Great to hear you and Fran are hanging in there. Laughter and joking is always a good thing.

Me I am making it, some issues that I try not to think of too much. Will get it sorted.

Do take care, talk again soon.

Warmie

xken728

Thanks warmie

Postby xken728 » Sun May 29, 2011 2:15 pm

hey warmie girl thankyou for your kind comments ,
its good to hear your doing ok ,the boot sale went well ,i made just over a hundred pounds ,for stuff that had been stored in the garage ,im very tired now ive been up since 5 am ,tommorrow im gonna take Fran out
shopping and we may go to our local water park if the weather ok. Fran likes a little walk round and we sit down on the bences next to the water so she can rest a while ,its bank holiday monday here so im off work ,ok Warmie you have a good rest of your day, hope the weathers been ok for you ,best wishes Ken and Fran

Return to “Your Story”